Kim Namjoon Results!

I know it's been a while but the results are finally here...

And the winners are...

In 3rd place under Kim Namjoon category in the BTS Universe Awards is...

izzah_fiza

Books

- Congratulations!

In 2nd place under Kim Namjoon category in the BTS Universe Awards is...

Walrus66

One Hour Switch

- Congratulations!

And finally...

In 1st place under Kim Namjoon category in the BTS Universe Awards is...

missyjo116 - Username seems to not be existent so if you are this person or know the person can you tag them here - If you do not claim this within a week I will change the order and Walrus66 will become first creating a new third place position so if this was you please claim swiftly :)

The Story of Us

- Congratulations!

And now too the judging winner...

Their sadly will be no judging winning because I do not believe judges are eligible due to one handing in results wrong, and others not completing judging so good luck on other judging categories if you entered. 

Well done too these lucky winners!

The hosts will be in touch with you on how to go about collecting your prize

Participants, if you still want your results message alnaebts to claim your reports, however due to the extensive long time these awards took they may not be accurate anymore which is why YOU have to get in touch with US if you still want it. Also some of the information we have from judging has been lost so some may only receive scores without wording but you can sort something out with alnaebts if this is the case.

You can ask questions or anything you'll like to say here-