.10.

Chapter ten already! Nice. Someone, key word car and not "someone" is joining the story. He is small and has something for his eye 👀. I'm not going spoil more then that. Hope you enjoy.

But how did they know he carried a special cargo?

It was going to be a long ride to the nearest hideout. You've been knocked out again. On top of a hood. It was a way to get you somewhere. It wasn't as easy to carry you over the shoulder. Since they were cars. But hey, this way worked just fine. The ride lasted not very long through the remaining desert before they came to a main road. Where a large truck was parked. "Hurry up" Grem said. As he, Acer and the some lemons got inside. The truck didn't waste any time as it's doors closed and drove away with noise. The lemon who had you on his hood dropped you off. Onto the ground. "Hey! Easy dumbnut" Acer said giving the car a push. "Don't want to upset the boss now do we?" He said as the lemon pulled on a face but understood the message. Luckily you were unconscious, because it now was silent and it would have been awkward for you.

You missed your friends already. How could things go bad this fast? How did you get tracked in the first place? How did they know what a human was if they didn't even existed in this world?

Le time skip

It had been nearly two hours until they had reached the hideout. If was one of the smallest they owned. But it would do. The boss, the boss needed a quick look at the new treasure. Your hands got tied behind your back. And if you were awake you would have been laughing non stop at the fact how it looked. Them trying to tie your hands. But they succeeded. Sadly. Or maybe it was a good thing they could, otherwise they could always lock you in a room. And from a room was so much harder to escape.

You've been left on the ground as the cars followed up the rest of work. They were busy persons- cars. They were busy cars.

The boss came over, as I said before. The boss needed a quick look at his treasure. He was a busy... Someone. "Excellent. Keep her under your guards" he spoke as his eyes focused on your closed ones. "Of course boss" Grim said as he looked up from the human towards him. "I'll be back on my way. I'm needed somewhere else" he said turning around slowly. "Contact me with every information from her" he said final as he left. Grim and Acer looked at eachother. They found the request a bit weird. But hey, life moves on.

------------------------------------------------------

You slowly started to gain your presence again. You waking up was telling you they didn't wanted you dead. Otherwise they could have done that already. Never underestimate it though, they could still kill you if they wanted to.

You laying on your right side meeting the world turned halfway. You analysing the situation before you got up. On the ground, in what seemed to be some sort of shed or storage space. With your hands behind your back tied with a rope. Great, just great. You let out a sigh. A shadow hovers over you. It catched your eye as you saw movement. You shot up. Now sitting up with your legs bowed behind you. "Wakey wakey" that same green car said. Your mouth opens but no gasp left. "Get up" he said. But the orange car gave him a tick with his wheel. "You have to talk slow, the human probably doesn't talk very well" he said. Grem gave a irritated expression. "You, get, up, from, the, floor" he said using his left wheel to make signs. You laughed.

"I can understand you just fine. This only tells me more about your intelligence" you said turning your head as you kept your position on the floor. They both seemed surprised by this. And as you turned your head away from them, a rag got thrown into your face. You mumbled out some words as you cleaned the dry blood from your nose. Well you placed the rag on your upper leg as you moved your face over it. But then your ears caught a door moving open. You turned your head back. Together with half your body since it happened behind you. A small car was driving forwards you. And he had a monocle in front of his eye?

 And he had a monocle in front of his eye?

"Stand, or I'm forced to use unpleasant methods" he said.

Word count 786
Comicmaker12