.17.

( I'm back with the good content! Hell yeah. And a long chapter? Absolutely)

You stepped to the side. "Ladies should be in front" you said arms out to point it out.

As you held your position firmly with your hands to your left as you guided them to be in front. A clearly angry expression on your face. A surprise look could be seen on Acer the green a like car and on Grem the red/orange a like car. "No you walk up front" acer said driving a bit closer to you. You bowed a bit forward to make a point. Instead of going to play the: no you, no you and, the no you game. That would probably never end. You stuck out your tongue. "Just don't look at me like that. You two are gross" you said as you walked downwards again. Folding your arms as you kept them like that until you reached the end ot the stairs. The two lemons looked at eachother before looking away and driving down as well.

Some lemons were working on this massive machine. As you could see from this position since you were now on the lowest floor. There was a sort lab on whatever you could see from here. Smaller forklifers working with rarely a car inside. The tables they worked behind were low. If you had to work behind one of those, then you'd needed to sit down. Then something got dropped into your hands. Work gloves and a face protector for welding. Until Grem was behind you. You still looking down at the stuff in your hands as he ticked you with his front bumper. Making you fall forward. Landing painfully on your knees and elbows. Laughter filled the room from the two. You got up with probably bleeding elbows as you were going to hit him. But no.

A strong electronic shock moved from the collar around your neck towards your spine. As you were struggling to stay up from the position you were in. Luckily for you it took 2 seconds before the shock went away. Uncontrollable breathing left you as you held your neck. If your neck wasn't bruised from the earlier events. Than boi it was bruised now. But didn't the professor had the shocking device? Clearly your face showed confusion. "We now have one as well. So don't try and get any ideas" Acer spoke. Damm. But why did he carried one now? Well you haven't seen Zündapp. Yet. It was still early. Well there goes your big mouth. Since they had one now to that meant torture would happen more often.

"You should watch your mouth human" Acer spoke. "But I didn't say anything" you said getting up. "You heard him. Now get to working" grem said defending his buddy. You growled under your breath as you grabbed the working gloves and protection helmet. Leaving the two idiots to take a closer look at the machine. "Morning" someone spoke. You turned your head to the voice. "Pff I'm glad to see you" you said doing your hair in a ponytail as you put on the gloves. Muggsy drove closer to you. The long gloves felt firm. At least they did give you some good protection. Like you and the professor had talked about. You hummed at it. "Why didn't you wake me?" You asked. Because you thought he was going to wake up this morning.

Muggsy placed metal plates down he was carrying. "There already growing suspicious of you and me" he said. "Did they say why?" You asked wanted to know more. "Well..." He began as he drove towards the lab. You followed him. You needed information about the machine anyways. About where to start and what the problem is. "They think I'm helping you escape. And that thought could end me" he said. You gasped. Even though Muggsy seemed friendly towards you. You haven't even tried to ask him for help. But that now was to late. Shit. You have been so focused on the window. You didn't even think about other options. Oh well, it is what it is. At the lab a smaller forklifer that was painted a lighter colour of yellow instructed Muggsy to pick something up to bring it over the machine. It looked heavy. But he was right. Maybe you needed to make less contact with him. For his sake. You didn't wanted him to get hurt.

So you walked into the lab. Which made the alive cars gasp. Right. They've never seen a human before. And maybe they didn't know about you being here because nobody told them? Nevertheless, with a deep breath in you looked down at some papers. Some were blueprints and the others were calculations. "Could you explain what I have to do?" You asked trying to sound friendly. "Uh let me think, no" one spoke. Great. Now how were you suppose to work on something you don't know? Then the forklifter got ticked with his wheel at it's side by another forklifter. He whispered something. "You're right. I have to" the forklifter spoke with a changed mind. A annoyed sigh left him. "Alright so this is what you're gonna do" the forklifter said as you stepped closer.

After some time explaining. And showing you details that was hidden in the blueprints. You understood what you had to do. But after the explaining you jumped to the side. As someone wanted to take something very precious of yours. Your blood. There was some sort of venipuncture attached to the front wheel. You refused as you speed walked away.

Placing the helmet on your head as you touched the giant surface go metal. Or also known as the machine. You made a fist as you hit the side. As a special part opened. Which gave access to a control panel. Full of wires. You took some out as you reconnected them. Grabbing a weld machine and began to weld. Putting the machine to the side when done as you felt it the cable was good enough now. From the corner of your eyes. You checked how many cars were actually in this room. You began to count while working. Sabotage. You grabbed a wire from far at the back. Even you had to reach all the way inside. As you cut the cable in two. Luckily there were so many tools laying around. After that. You began to work right again.

Around midday you had a lunch break. Well some water in a bottle a bread with nothing smeared on it. But hey. You weren't complaining. A break was beter then nothing. When working again you discovered a problem. The power source was to weak to give power for a longer period of time. So you fixed it. Making the power stronger by upgrading it's force of giving energy. That was not easy to do. Because you sat down on the floor in front of a large box that was a fuse box. Suddenly you shot out and hit your arm. Making a scratch. "Dammit" you whispered.

"Status report" a well known voice said. Loud and clear. You turned your body halfway around to meet the one and one. Professor Zündapp. You turned your whole body around on the floor. Not bothering to get up. "I rewired the whole system at one side of the machine. And I'm almost done giving this a boost to make sure it won't explode when connected to the machine. Since this is the machines power source" you said while swinging a screwdriver as you spoke. And with no compliment. Of course you wanted to continue. Since you didn't wanted to get shocked by a minute without working. "I heard the blood test failed?" He said. His typical german a like tone could he heard clearly. You nodded. "Well yes, I'm afraid of needles" you lied. The truth was that you weren't interested in sharing your blood. The professor hummed. "Come" he said turning around. You got up. "But shouldn't I work the whole day?" You asked.

He ignored you and he drove. While following and leaving the room he finally answered your question. "No you are done for today" he said.

Word count 1381
comicmaker12