.16.

And after some long minutes of keeping your eyes locked on the room entrance you fell asleep.

Some time later you woke up from your slumber. You got disturbed. Some cars entered the room. You didn't move a muscle as some looked towards you and others just drove past you. They all looked tired as hell. How late was it anyways? Around midnight? Or close to it? You had no energy to waste on any more thoughts as you tried to fall asleep again. Facing the wall. But then again. They were now going to sleep in this room with you. So you should probably turn around to keep an eye open tonight. With a so quiet possible turn you were now facing the room with a few cars on their sleep spot. Most of them already sleeping. You didn't blame them. So back with your arms under your head you closed your eyes as well and fell asleep again.

---

The mattress got shuffled. But since this was the first time real sleep your body decided to ignore it. Probably a bed choice. ( See what I did there? ) Since now your 'bed' got pulled underneath from you. Your back hitting the floor. And with that your eyes wide open in shock. Anger filled you as the this was supposed to be the wake up call. And it wasn't Muggsy who woke you up. A hint beforehand since Muggsy probably wouldn't dump you onto the floor. And why didn't he wake you? You bowed forward as you held your head. A recognizable lemon from this room with a bit grumpy face had seemed who did it. "It's seven" he spoke. His voice sounded deep.

A groan left your throat as you got up. The other lemons waking up as well and driving away. You bowed and began to stretch your back as the lemon in front of you made a gesture. It was a follow gesture. You did as told. It had no use to run. Because to where could you run? To only escape you've had seen was the window one by those broken stairs. While walking, a dark inside grin formed. Sabotage could definitely work. That could be a distraction. And the walk lead to your favorite people in the whole world. It was Grem and Acer. And that seemed to be their same thought.

Your head followed the leaving lemon as it now was the three of you. "You are late" Acer spoke. Blood boiling inside you. It's been less then five minutes when you woke up to this point. A sentence: "Want me to hit your other eye?" Suddenly felt very tempting to say while holding up your right arm that was formed into a fist. But you decided not to answer to that. A characteristic of you. "Now get to moving" Grem spoke getting you away from your thoughts. How badly you wanted to push them over and kick them. So tempting!. But nevertheless you began to walk. In front of them. Walking down the flat stairs.

While walking Grem his eyes focused on your behind. Which Acer ticked him with his front wheel while driving. Acer then focusing his eyes on you as well. They haven't been looking at your form from that point of view. And because you were looking around. You suddenly saw how their eyes were scrolling you over. OH ANGER AND DISGUST. You were not allowing this. But the professor warned you and probably keeps his eyes on you. Damm. You stepped to the side. "Ladies should be in front" you said arms out to point it out.

Word count 611
Comicmaker12