.19.

( Manuchyy Requested Wingo, Boost, Dj and Snot rod. So here they are! It's just the beginning of their appearance though. Besides I want as many characters in this book as possible )

"I hope the two of you rust" you yelled at grem and acer as you broke the window with a kick.
And jumped down.

The fall didn't last very long. You landed on your feet and rolled over your back to shift the weight of the landing. But it definitely hurt your ankles. It made you stay onto your knees. "I should never do that again" you whisper under your breath. Within a few seconds a alarm goes off. As if you had broken out of jail. It rang around your hearing as you slowly get up. Looking around in panic as you try to figure the area out. Nevermind. Just run. And run you did. It took a few seconds before you could run the best your legs could do. Your ankles still hurt. But that would be over soon. You just need to make sure to get the hell out of here. Could you even find your way back to Doc, Matter and Mqueen? Back to your friends? Good question. But let's stay focused shall we.

You could already hear shouting as you hid what I can only describe as some old shed. Peeking around the corner tells you there is a fence around the area here. It surprises you that there aren't any 'beware' sign. Or 'private property' signs. You slam your back against the shed's wall. Breathing increasing as there's a car that drives past from the other side. This was so not going to work. You are doomed to fail. But you were going to try. The chance is small, but it's there. Which fill you with determination.

(*Suddenly hearing undertale music*)

"You scan that side and I'll do this area!" A unknown voice shouts. But you could quite place the voice. But by the way he had said his line. It could only be a bad guy. You turn your head to the right as your eyes are focused on that view. Meanwhile you slowly shuffle to the left. Your back still connected to the shed as you remember to look at both sides. So you swap your focus to the left. You know what? This is going well. Good for you. You hold your breath as you do regonize two engines. Those two knuckleheads have been mean to you. It makes you angry. But your wisdom gets tested. And you've decided to stay put. But you suddenly get a real heart attack when muggsy was right next to you when your turn your head back to the right.

"Shh it's me" he whispers lifting his forks up in case you would have dropped to your knees. You were one heart beat away from doing so. Holding your chest you wheeze. "Would you please stop doing that" you whisper with your teeth on eachother. Someday he really is doing to kill you. The fork lifter could not help but to grin at it. It was amusing. You would have been to if you had the power of scaring people like muggsy can. "Why are you here?" You question. Since he was risking himself to be seen with you now.

He shifts his gaze away. Perhaps to look out. "Because I want to help you" he said. Which it super kind of him. It makes you almost aww. "Anddd because there is only one exit at that's at the other side of the field" muggsy whispers. So he thinks you couldn't have made it to the exit alone? Or better yet, find the exit by yourself? Pff, you would have found it yourself. Eventually.

"That's true. But not necessarily a reason to risk your own life" you say. Your voice smooth and filled with worry. He smiles at your pity for him. "I know I know. But I've been working for them a very long time now. And it almost made me forget that there are still kind and good people. And even though, you aren't a car or a plane or a boat or a-" he began but you wave your hands. "I get the point" you quickly say. "What I'm trying to say is, that you are a good creature. The true meaning of continuing their will no matter what. So it is my duty to get you out of here" he said. Suddenly bringing the forks underneath your feet. Which balances you off. But not enough to actually fall off. With a turn he scans the area. This was his chance. He could finally do something good. You bow down as you hug the metal forks for dear life. Kinda afraid to fall off.

You then notice how fast he drives. And bro's fast. Sure not as fast as the average car. But probably faster then any other fork lifter that exists in this universe. And within some time. (You may or may have not had your eyes closed due the bumpy ride) he had managed to savily bring you over to the other side. The one part where the fence wasn't. You get off with wobbly legs. And you open your mouth to thank him. Wanting to ask if he wants to come along. "I can read you kiddo. It's to late for me. But not for you. So go. Run. Hide in the city" he said. Your eyes get watery. On the point of releasing tears. "Thank you muggsy. May we cross paths again" you said as you hug the yellow fork lifter. "Promise you won't forget me?" He asks. "I promise" you tell him as you let go. "Now go kid. Don't let them capture you" he said as you took off. Smiling at waving at him.

Officially off to freedom.

You run as far as your running condition could. Which was only a good few minutes. Crossing the dark empty streets. Was it getting night or was it getting morning. Nevertheless you will find out soon enough. But as you were getting closer to the city. To the population. No wait. That's not good. You stop in the middle of the road. Thinking about what to do. Which is not a wise decision. A few lights turn around the corner of the road. Blinding your sight. Out fo focus to walk or jump to the side. Your feet were frozen to the road. "Oh shi-" you made yourself small by moving your arms upwards. Protecting your head and face. Loud deep engines fill the air as you peek around your arm. Where those extremely painted race cars?

It is. And they all had to go onto they breaks. Completely planking it when they saw a object on the road. The very one they were racing on. "Break!" The grey but purple lights one yells. As his teammates follow.

Your eyes widened as they stop just a good two feet away from you

Your eyes widened as they stop just a good two feet away from you. Still frozen in place. You slap your forehead mentally for getting discovered that fast.

----------------------------------------------------

"Did you find her?" Professor Zündapp spoke clearly pissed off as he drove from side to side. A certain pressure on him. The boss will definitely not like to hear that you had made a run for it. "Sadly, we did not" grem said. "But we did find this" Acer said. Sounding almost a bit proud. It was a cloth. And it had some dried blood on it. Acer hands it over to his boss. As the professor examines it. His angry and frustrated look disappears. It gets replaced with a grin. A evil sadistic grin. "What use has it? We can't track the human down with that" grem said looking over at his buddy.

Professor Zündapp drives forward as both lemons drive aside so the professor could get past. "We don't need to track her. We currently possess her DNA. It has been a missing piece" he said driving over to the main part of the building. Stopping in front of the rails. "And what can we do with that?" Acer asks. Both lemons not knowing what the professor was trying to tell them.

"We can now active the first stage of our machine"

I never planned on writing so many chapters with the bad guys. But it makes the book more interesting and come on, be honest. It definitely creates more tension.
Word count 1417
Comicmaker12