.11.

"Stand, or I'm forced to use unpleasant methods" he said

You frowned. He was small and was painted dark and light green. The dark green shade covers the middle of his sides, beneath his windows, and goes down to his bumper at the front. The light green shade covers the rest of his body, including beneath the dark green shade on his sides. He also seemed a bit older. Was he in charge? And should you do as he asks? "And what if I don't?" You said heart racing in your throat. He drove all the way until he was bearly a few feet away from you. Scrolling his eyes to the side as the nearest lemon popped up a gun. It got pointed at your chest. You decided to get up. First getting on your knees as you stood up from that position. Grabbing the bit bloody stained rag and putting it in your back pocket. It seems like he was studying you. You could hear the gun clicking back. Thankfully.

He even begin to drive a cricle around you. Who the hell did this guy thought he was? Driving around you and inspecting you. You tried to break the ropes. But no use.

Here you were. Arms tied behind your back as you firmly stood your ground on the spot. For once in your life since the start of all this you were happy for your choice in clothing. You wore a to slight big shirt with a dark coloured pants with extra pockets on it's side with two long colourful socks while wearing comfortable shoes where you could jog in. Now you were glad you were wearing something like that. Since it didn't matter until now actually. "The boss said to observe as much information as possible" Grem said.

The car with the monocle hummed shortly in agreement. "Follow me" he said driving away slowly. "Me?" You asked to be sure. And it probably sounded stupid since a irritated groan left the green car. "Yes you" he said pushing against your upper left leg with his right wheel. You turned your head to give him a glare but got interrupted. "Now" the orange car said. You jumped up and speed walked after the small car. You scrolled the surroundings. How bad of a trouble were you in? Things weren't looking that good for you.

The both of you entered a smaller separated room from the open area one. "Stay here" he ordered. You did as told. Watching how he drove towards a low rack with something on top. Turning your head to see the room being filled with boxes and computers. The screens were off. As you looked back you saw the car driving back. Holding a clipboard with paper on top of it. And a pen a like in the other wheel. Well something was attached at the middle of his wheel that could hold the pen.

"Y/n" his thick German accent said. Scribbling it down. He knew your name. "Female" he muttered. It seemed he wanted to say those two things out loud. You swallowed with a dry throat. He stopped to what seemed he couldn't answer the next question alone. "Age" he spoke. "What?" You softly asked. "Your age. How old are you" he said looking up irritated.

"Water" you said. Holding your stupid grin in. "What?" He asked as he didn't understand your answer. "Tap water. For me to drink" you now grinned at him. Using his choice of words against him. And from the look of his face he did not get bothered by it. But your grin left when you got a shock. A good one. Almost falling over but not quite. "Don't try and act to bze funny" he said cold. "The collar you're wearing is connected online which can send powerful electric shocks" he explained. A collar? Around your neck? You tried to feel it but you got reminded again that your hands were tied behind your back. "Do you understand?" He asked. You nodded holding back a deep sigh.

"My name is Professor Zündapp. You will address me by that name" he said as he placed the pen and clipboard down. The large garage a like door opened and Acer drove through. Stopping behind you. "Now don't act up or you-" he said. "Yes yes or I get shocked" you said finishing for him. "I've already met the shock collar" you said under your breath. Feeling how he worked on getting the rope lose. Why was he untying you? Not that you minded though. And as it came off, he left again. The Professor pushing something over the ground towards you. It was a bottle water and a plate with some slices of bread. Confusing all over you but bowing down to grab it. The Professor. Or as he wanted you to call him, Professor Zündapp. Left. Leaving you alone.

You sat down as you slowly consumed the water and food.

I love this book so much 😩🤧😂
Word count 848
Comicmaker12