.2.

Sheriff p.o.v

As I checked the town I drove towards my station just outside the town. Behind the sign. Waiting for someone who would drive way to hard and put them behind a gate. That remembers me of McQueen. I heard someone cough. Was there someone at the other side?. I drove towards the other side of the sign and I stopped. There was a creature on the ground against it. I didn't took my guard down as I looked around. What was she?. I should bring this to doc. I managed to lift her on my hood and drove towards doc without anyone knowing about it. "Doc!" I said as I drove past the doors. "Good you got her" doc said. Did he already knew this?. "You know what she is?" I asked as I placed it down. "No. But keep this quite until I know more about her" he said as he looked at her. "Sure doc" as I drove halfway through the doors. "Thank you sheriff" he said.

Doc p.o.v

As sheriff was gone I looked back towards the creature. I lifted her up and placed her into something soft. She wasn't made of metal. I've never seen this before. She was still sleeping. I drove out my garage. Getting something to drink and eat for this creature. Placing it beside her. I left again. After some time I came back. As I drove through the doors is saw her standing. "You shouldn't be standing in your state" I said. She looked she was about to pass out again but she grabbed the nearest thing next to her and held it in front of her. "Step- drive slowly away from the doors" she said. I drove towards her. She then threw the object against me and ran past me through the doors. I sighed.

Then I heard the sheriff talk to her. "Go back Inside" I could hear him say. "Thank you sheriff" I said. "You're welcome doc" the sheriff drove out the garage. Leaving me and the creature alone. "What are you" I asked as I looked at her form. "I should ask you that question" she said. I was surprised she could talk. "I'm a car" I said. I gave her a question look. "I'm a human" she said. She looked back at the door. "Why do you keep me here?" She asked doing something with her arm things. "We never seen your kind before" I said.

"Is that so?" She said. She sank to the ground. She held her head. "That's bad" she said. She looked back at me. "Any idea how I get back?" I began to think. "I'm not sure how". She stood back up. "What's your name?" I said. "I'm y/n. Yours?" She said.

"I'm Doc Hudson" I said.

I loved this.
Word count 476
Comicmaker12