.14.

And he's basically giving you information the rest wouldn't give out.

You eventually reached a floor higher. He stopped by the railing in which you followed. You now standing next to him as your eyes widened. It maybe was the big space that had that light from earlier. God you'd never thought it would be from such a huge machine. At least, it looked like a machine. Some sort of giant motor? You placed both your hands on the railing as you observed what you were seeing. Some cars seemed to be working on it. Some wearing a welding hood with a welding machine attached to one of their front wheels. You suddenly got pushed. As you almost lost balance and fell forward because of it. You inmidely turned around angry. Acer or aka the light green car had seemed to give you a 'small hit'. But as soon as you wanted to open your mouth Grem pulled over next to his pal. He looked or well actually scrolled his eyes to Acer. As he let out a laugh. Which Acer joined. You looked over to Muggsy who didn't seems to like the joke either. But as soon as the laughter ended and Acer noticed the not working forklifter. "What are you standing here. Get to work" he growled as Muggsy gave a small nod and eyed you shortly before leaving. And there goes your probably one buddy you could have in the hellhole.

You let out a cough. Which got the attention of the two lemons. "You think you're funny?" You asked while folding your arms. "Who said you were allowed to talk to me" he said as he drove a bit forward to make his point.

Hey y/n. Psttt, pstttt.

Hey buddy, so this is your conscience speaking. Remember they have guns darling.

Dammit you almost forgot. But that didn't mean you couldn't see the crossing line they had for you. "Don't try that again" you said. Grem let out a pff. "You going to let her talk to you like that?" He said. "I'll show you some manners" Acer said as he lifted up his right wheel. Now this was going in slow motion. You took a step back which he answered by driving a bit forward. You slowly frowned as you bowed forward. Still going in slow motion as your right arm moved towards the car. And as you dodged his wheel your now fist met his left eye. "Ah son of a-" he began. "Holy car christ-" he said as his left eye was closed and now started to weep. Grem got closer to Acer. "You alright?" he asked as Acer could slowly blink his left eye again. "You little shi-" Acer began but inmidely stopped as he noticed the professor driving over. "Enough" Zündapp said. Which both lemons did.

"Come human" the professor said which you followed the command. You weren't stupid. He could control the shocking collar around your neck. Acer and Grem could not. "What happened" he asked. Not even bothering to look at you. "He almost pushed me over the railing. So I hit him in his eye" you said not regretting it. The two of you were going down a plain plateau that was leading to the lower floor the machine was on. "I should punish you for hurting one of my men" he said. You swallowed. Of course he didn't had any pity for you. "But" he said. Which surprised you. "He's not allowed to bring your life in danger" he said. And there was some compassion towards you. He stopped near the machine. You looked up. "I still have some research to do about the human life form. So you are needed to stay alive as long till I'm done" he said. "And if you dare to irritate or choose violence on one of us, I will allow them whatever they have planned for you. Do you understand?" He asked.

"Yes" you said. As that feeling of you wanting to throw him over so he couldn't get up was there again. "And the reason why I'm here?" You asked. Changing the subject. His rules were clear enough. Besides you had no taste to fight against him. "This machine is electoral booster to make/take energy" he explained shortly. That wasn't much information. And to the looks of it it wasn't done. "I hoped you could use your human expertise in this... project" Zündapp said. The first question that popped up was why? Why would he want your hands working on it?. "Start tomorrow and you'll be rewarded with a better meal" he said. You looked around as he kept his eyes on the not active machine. At the other side of the room was a small round window. It was a like from the beginning you were to enter the room. Only there were boxes and the way up was almost a hundred percent destroyed. You quickly turned your eyes away from it. "Sure" you said. "But on one condition" you said. "Name it" the professor said. "I get protection to wear while I work. Gloves, tools and things like that" you said.

He scrolled your face for any more expression. "Done" he said turning around. So what now? It was getting late. At least you guessed it was getting late. You were getting tired. "Well? Don't you want to rest?" He asked as he stopped. Was that a sign he was leading you to somewhere you could sleep? Hell yes.

But you had to escape soon. Because just as he said, you were needed to stay alive as long till his little research about you was finished. It gave you shivers all over.

Haha suck that Acer. That's for almost making me fall.
Word count 971
Comicmaker12