six

hey everyone! I just wanted to say that I'm sorry I hadn't updated in so long!! I felt like my last chapter was bad so I was discouraged and I also had no idea where I was going in this story but now I'm going to try and post more often :) thank you so much for 9k + reads that is so amazing and I love you all thank you so much for reading/voting/commenting !! hope you enjoy :) also, if you're up for it, you should check out one of my stories Euphoria and tell me what you think! (and no I did not die haha)
______________________________________________

harry.
She is smiling. She has kept smiling since she stepped foot in my classroom. Her long legs quickly moving towards her seat, and she sits crossing her legs like the good girl she is. She continues to smile, and her smile is dangerous; making me smile like a blushing school boy throughout my sixth period biology class. She is smiling, so I am smiling.

Every time I see her precious plump lips curve I know it's because of our shared secret. I can feel how she feels, and I felt what she felt last night. I felt love and passion, and I felt danger and curiosity. I feel those feelings now, and I know she does too. I can feel it so strongly I can hardly get out a single sentence of Darwin's voyage around South America. I continue the class, sneaking an occasional glance at Luna every chance I get without looking suspicious. I can barely mutter a word when she winks at me, and I can feel my whole face warm.

How does she manage to make me feel so naughty. The class begins to chuckle at my clear speaking issue and Brenda Michealson raises her tan arm after flicking her platinum blonde hair over her petite shoulder.

I clear my throat as I shakily respond, "Yes, Ms. Michealson?"

"Are you okay Harry? You seem a little shaken up.." She says, attempting to lower her voice to a seductive volume. My name sounds so foul coming from her lips, while from Luna's it sounds like the second most beautiful name to exist, aside from hers. I frown and see Luna knit her eyebrows in confusion at Brenda's unwelcome formality.

"Yes, Ms. Michelson, I am quite fine. Thank you for your concern. However, if you do not call me Mr. Styles I will be forced to give you a detention and I am sure that's something you do not want." I tell her sternly.

"Yes, M-Mr. Styles. I'm sorry." Brenda says, sinking down in her chair, obviously out of embarrassment. I do feel quite bad but I do not want her confusing my ,Baby Girl. After her apology, I see Luna slightly smirk while looking towards my wooden desk, but not looking at me directly.

The lengthy, awkward, and slightly pleasurable class finally comes to an end, and all my students exit the dull room except one. The one. The one who makes this lackluster room shine with radiance, simply by her presence.

"Are you okay, Harry? You seem a little shaken up!" Luna says in a mock tone, obviously annoyed with Brenda's little episode in the middle of my failed lecture. I chuckle at her crude impersonation.

"Did you make lasagna for her too?" She jealously mumbles. Her tone conveys that she was hurt by the inappropriate name calling earlier. I scoff in disgust of her even mentioning me touching that random girl, who's so called "beauty" doesn't even compare to Luna's scent.

"How could you even think that?" I scold, obvious hurt and disgust laced in my voice.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean... I don't know. I'm just jeal-" She stops mid sentence shaking her head.

"You're just what, Luna? Finish your sentence please." I say, too formally for our relationship, if you could even call it that.

"Jealous!" She shouts. "I was jealous, okay? Whatever is happening between you and I is special to me, especially because I have never felt the same way for any other boy, ever. It's new to me and I don't even know what it is. All we've done is kiss, and I don't know what to think." she speaks solemnly, as if she was embarrassed by confessing her feelings, which were mutual.

"Luna, I feel the same way." I slowly speak, coming to her side and grabbing her hands intertwining our fingers. Her smooth hands caress my rough ones, instantly calming the both of us. I bring my forehead down to rest on hers as I breath in her scent that takes me home. I kiss her nose and she somberly pulls away.

"Where should we do our tutoring lessons? My parents won't be home until late this evening." She squeaks, nervous about what will happen during our little lesson. I clear my throat and quickly agree by vigorously nodding my head and she giggles in delight. I wanted to giggle with her, show her how excited I was to see what she lived in, her picture frames, her hobbies, everything that I could pick up by being in her room. I was just as excited as she, except I couldn't let myself show it.