quatre

Luna.
I can't believe I just did that. I just made out with him. My teacher. I mean yes, it's everything I wanted my first kiss to be, but I feel so dirty. I feel dirty and clean and I'm in a whirlwind of confusion I can't seem to escape. Harry was so gentle and intense and loving and rough. I can't quite seem to capture his or my feelings, though a schoolboy smile has not left his plump pink lips since they touched mine.

"That was my first kiss." I mumble quietly, a shade of embarrassment covering my cheeks.

"What?" He asks, turning to face me. The schoolboy smile dims, but not leaving his face.

"I hadn't kissed anyone before that." I say, ashamed of my inexperience. I am fifteen, almost sixteen, and I should've kissed someone by now.

"I can't believe you. It was so... amazing... I-I am, it was... I don't know how to explain it." He stutters, looking dumbfounded. His thumb and pointer finger caress his bottom lip as he smiles, and I hope he's remembering our kiss. Our kiss.

"You were doing all of the work, Mr. Sty- Harry." I gushed, my blush deepening. Oh goodness.

"I absolutely was not. I was much too shocked to have done anything except touching you and trying to restrain myself." He chuckles, his eyes widening at the last part of his confession.

"Restrain yourself? From what?" I ask, much too innocent for my own good.

"Restrain myself from not going as far as I want to. To keep you in your comfort zone." He admits, and it's his turn to blush.

"And what if I choose to come out of my comfort zone?" I ponder out loud. Harry's eyes widen and his piercing eyes peer into mine.

"Did you want to? Back there?" He asks, gesturing towards the stairs. I can't keep myself from gazing further down his body to see a massive bulge arising in his pants.

"It depends on what you were planning to do with me, Harry." I ask, trying to be mischievous but it just comes out awkwardly.

"So much, Baby Girl. So, so much." He breathes out, seeming like he can't say anymore without spontaneously combusting.

I don't reply and Harry continues to cook the vegetarian lasagna. When he finishes he cuts two proportioned slices and puts them on separate white plates. He sits next to me at the breakfast bar and takes his first few bites in silence. I eat a bite of the deliciously hot lasagna. Holy moly this is good. I continue chewing in our awkward silence until it was unbearable. I swallow my bite.

"Are you angry with me?" I ask, more sadness encompassed in my voice than I had originally intended. He looks up at me, brows furrowed and emerald eyes confused.

"Of course not, Baby girl. Why would I be mad at you?" He questions, his voice soft and comforting.

"I don't know, maybe because I kissed you? Or asked a rude question?" I speak, worried tears pooling in my gray eyes. His calloused hands gently caress my face, instantly soothing me.

"Are you kidding? By kissing me you made me the happiest man alive, and I could never be angry with you for being curious. I'm not sure why, but you are very special to me and I don't want to see you upset, so calm down. I'm not angry with you darling." He soothes and pulls me into a hug, his long fingers running through my hair. I like him so much I seem to forget he's my teacher when I'm around him. He's my teacher. This is wrong. But I like it, I don't know why, but I do. I like the surge that travels through my body when he looks at me, and when he touches me it feels like I'm on fire, and I like it.

"You're my teacher." I say as he holds me. He grip seems to tighten around me when spoke.

"Yes, I am. This is very illegal, you do know that right? And I am much, much older than you." He whispers into my hair.

"Yes, I know."

"You don't have to stay with me if you don't want to, I would understand, Luna." He says, sadness glazing his voice.

"I don't want to leave you. I don't care how old you are or how illegal it is. I like you." I whisper the last part worried about his reaction.

"And I you, Baby girl." He speaks ever so softly.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
thank you all so much for 200 reads this is crazy!!! hope you all are enjoying this story and if you have any criticism (nice please I am a fragile girl) or any other comments feel free to write them below and I'd be happy to incorporate your criticisms and/or ideas thanks!
love you xxx