deux

Luna.
Of course my mother would "forget" to pick me up today, and of course Greg, my incompetent step-father, was off "running the state" or whatever the heck he does as the governor of Washington. I despise my awful parents, to the point where I wish them to be extinct, but unfortunately who would pay the bills. Yes, it sounds cynical but with a coke head, Chanel addicted, careless mother and an always-busy, power hungry, ungrateful step father I think one could understand my point of view. I sit outside my new school in my horrendous, less-than-sexy school girl uniform in the cold.

I wish I had Mags, my inappropriate friend and soulmate who would always crack jokes at the number 69. I never understood them, after all what's so funny about a number? I wish I had Oakley, my fabulous fashion advisor and confidant. He knew about all my endless mommy-issues, and exceeded his friend status by always cheering me up. Now I was just so utterly alone.

I needed someone, anyone really. My mind immediately wanders to Mr. Styles, the only man I have ever felt those feelings for. He was just so... so... nice, and beautiful, and manly, and sweet, and funny, and everything else I wanted. Everything else that I needed.

But there is no way he could feel the same about me, right?

Just as I begin to loose myself in my thoughts, a flustered Mr. Styles barges out of the school. His piercing emerald eyes meeting mine for what seemed like the hundredth heavenly time.

"Luna? Why are you still here? It's nearly time to have dinner." His husky British voice sounds.

"My mother and step father had other plans in mind than feeding me, like feeding themselves." I spoke, trying to not let my emotions about those people get the best of me. I see anger flash in Mr. Styles' eyes before they soften.

"How could someone not want someone like you?" He asks, seemingly to himself. My heart warms with the sincerity of his sentence.

"I'm not a people person to other people I assume, Mr. Styles." I speak somberly.

"Well Luna, I think I should treat you to some dinner and a ride home. How does that sound?" He thoughtfully asks, a glint of joy in the horizon of his eyes. I am too happy, too ecstatic I don't think I can reply, so I just nod my head and smile towards the ground for my answer.

"Great, lets get a move on Luna, we are burning daylight." He speaks, humor soaked in his ridiculous metaphor.

"Thank you, Mr. Styles." I blush and pick up my black Jan-sport, looking towards the ground as we make our way to his shiny black Audi. We both climb onto the smooth black leather material, and I find myself rubbing my fingers on it. Wow, this car on a teacher salary? I might end up working here myself.

"Please, call me Harry when we aren't in the classroom. The formality makes me feel so...old." He chuckles to himself.

"Okay Mr. Sty- Harry. And there is no way you could be a second older that twenty three." I giggle, tempting him to tell me his real age.

"Try twenty seven, Luna." he grimaced but quickly replaced it with a smile.

"Well, I don't think that's old at all, Mr. Styles. It's the perfect age for me." I let it slip out before I can hold it back. I wish I could fly away now. High into the clouds where no one, not even God, could see my extreme blush.

Harry just smiles, so wide I could probably see his molars if I really, really tried.

"You're very flattering, Luna." He says as he puts his large and firm hand on my knee as he drives out of the school's parking lot.

"Just being the honest woman I am, Harry." I say in my serious grown-up voice and both Mr. Styles and I laugh, his angelic laughter booming through the sleek car. He slightly moves him hand further up my knee, big just in the slightest so he thinks that I wouldn't notice.

"So what is for dinner, the one you are so kindly feeding me?" I ask full of pleasant feelings from his intoxicating touch.

"I was thinking I would cook. Do you like lasagna?" He asks hopefully.

"Only if it's vegetarian. I like my animals alive." I joke as he chuckles, and he starts to move his thumb in circular motions on my lower thigh, and gosh. It feels really good. No one has ever touched me like this, I haven't even kissed anyone yet. What if Mr. Styles wants to kiss me and I'm bad at it? He's probably so experienced, women falling to his feet begging him to at least look at him with a Godly features. Oh goodness.

"Well then, lucky for you it'll be half vegetarian. I always have a back up plan, Luna." He smirks and looks over to me for a brief moment before turning his eyes back onto the road.

"Good to know, Mr. Sty- Harry." I correct myself and he chuckles. "I think I'm going to purposefully forget to call you by your first name just to hear your laugh." I nervously admit to him, looking out of the passenger seat window. I hear his steady breathing hitch in his throat before coming to a stop light.

"What did you say to me?" He breathily inquires. Oh no.

"I'm sorry if I stepped out of line Mr. Sty- Harry. I-It's just that I-I... I..." I wrack my brain looking for excuses but none come to mind. I feel Harry start to slip his hand from my thigh and I quickly slam his hand back down with my own. I manage to look up to see Mr. Sty- Harry's stunned, yet still God-like, features.

"I'm so sorry, Harry. I shouldn't have said anything." I shake my head and keep my eyes glued down to the floorboard, feeling mortified. I feel the car launch back into motion but make a swift turn down a road I had never been, lined with modern homes and apartments unlike my Victorian styled neighborhood, but still surrounded by the forest and little snow. We pull into a smaller - but still every bit as modern- home with an all white exterior, aside from the light bamboo garage and front door. Honestly, this house is one from my dreams... it's just so exquisite.

"Well, thank you Luna." He smiles warmly at me, his first words since I gravely embarrassed myself earlier. But did I just say my thoughts on his home out loud? Gosh was it even a good idea to be with him? Yes! my subconscious yells in my mind. I guess this is a good idea. Harry gets out of the drivers side and practically sprints to my side, and before I can open my door he does it for me. I give him the sweetest smile and thank you I could muster, especially because his chivalry made me feel so much lighter.

"Anything for you, Baby girl." He speaks, his tone low and seductive. Before I can react, he ushers me into his two story home.

I take in my surroundings and it's safe to say it's similar to the exterior. Pure white walls, bamboo flooring, and black furniture. He had a massive L shaped black leather couch closest to the front door in his living room, with a love seat to match. A white coffee table say in the middle of the furniture and a massive flatscreen hung on the wall in front of the seating.

I followed him into his kitchen, with the same design concept. White walls, bamboo flooring, black furniture, frosted glass cabinets, and sleek silver appliances. Past the kitchen was the dining room (with an obvious open floor plan) sleek black chairs lining a white dining table. Behind the table was a windowed wall, where you could see green grass until it ends at the gray brick wall.

"Your home is beautiful, Harry. Thank you for inviting me here." I compliment and thank him.

"It's not as beautiful as some things, Luna. But thank you, and you are welcome here anytime." He says, his sincere green eyes staring into my dull gray ones. Wow he is beautiful.

Harry shows me down the white hall with the same bamboo flooring and to the first floor bathroom, equipped with a toilet and a sink. Then he brings me up the iron steps to what I'm assuming is the second floor.

"This is my bedroom, the only bedroom. And of course the master bathroom." He speaks lowly. "I'm going to start the lasagna. You can have a look around if you'd like. Come down when you're ready." He says and plants a kiss in my cheek before exiting without a word. His soft, pink, plump lips on my cheek was just enough to get my blood pumping. I really wanted him. I wanted him now.