trois

Harry.
She was in my room right now. Luna was in my room and I'm down here not taking advantage of the many opportunities I have. I'm down here making vegetarian lasagna. God, I wanted nothing more than to run up those stairs and touch her soft cropped locks and caress her smooth porcelain skin. God I wanted her plump lips around-

"Harry?" I hear her calling from my bedroom.

"Coming!" I yell, making my way towards the upstairs bedroom. What did she want? Does she want me? Does she want to be with me? No. She possibly couldn't want me. I'm much too old, though her suggestive comments earlier.... No. She was just trying to flatter me, just trying to boost my confidence. I jog up the light wooded steps to my bedroom, the door closed. That's odd.

"Luna, may I come in?" I ask, tapping my fingers impatiently awaiting her response.

"Uh, y-yes." She clears her throat. "Yes, you can." She speaks more confidently. I stroll in my room to find Luna on my bed, her sweater and shoes off leaving her in her uniform basics. I clear my throat before speaking.

"I- are you okay?" I ask, my thoughts clouded by the less than buttoned white top Luna's large breasts, that I hadn't been able to see due to her sweater, popped out of the unbuttoned shirt exposing her white lace bra.

"I'm not hungry Mr. Sty- Harry. At least, not for lasagna." The words tumble from her mouth in a rush, leaving the both of us in a dazed shock. I could already feel my self-control dwindling and if she was implying what I think she was then we were both in deep shit.

"What a would you like to eat then?" I ask, pretending to be clueless to the situation and trying to keep my eyes anywhere but her full, luscious chest.

Luna giggles at my awkwardness and stands up from the bed, slowly making her way across the wooden floors towards me. Luna's shy side was definitely showing as she strutted uncomfortably towards me. I look forward in shock, afraid if I move I'll take her right here, right now; and if anything I wanted, and needed, to take things slow with her.

Luna stands on her tippy toes to reach her arms around my neck, my tall build exceeding hers by at least six inches. One of her small hands delicately moves its way to my long curly hair, her fingers fisting it while she pushes my head towards her own. I can feel my heart rate almost stop, then go into hyper drive as those lips, her lips, brush mine.

The plump, soft, pink, and delicate skin of her lips meet mine with more force and an animalistic noise voices from my throat. I wrap my arms around her small hourglass shape and pull her body towards mine, deepening our toxic kiss. I wanted to get lost in her and never be found again, I want to die in her so I can die in peace, in love.

Her melodic moan sounds and her lips part, and I take this as my opportunity to slip my tongue into her delicious minty mouth. Our tongues do not fight, they dance together to a slow melody that was constructed especially for us. Luna becomes eager and pushes her body into mine more quickly than I had anticipated her to. Her breasts push against my chest, and I find my hands on her hips pulling her's towards my own. I hear her gasp as she presses into me, my hardness down there pressing between her hips. I chuckle into the kiss, my noise vibrating through both of our bodies as our mouths danced hypnotically together.

Luna fists my hair more roughly trying to impossibly deepen the kiss even further. I hold her as close as I possibly can inhaling her floral scent and the delicious mint of her extraordinary mouth before sadly separating us. Luna whines as our mouths disconnect, the sound alone seeming to get me even harder, which I wasn't sure was even possible.

"Oh goodness." Luna whispers, out of breath.

"My thoughts exactly." I whisper back as we still hold each other just as close.

"I don't ever want to be without touching you." She says while peering into my eyes.

"I feel the same about you, Baby Girl." I respond. An overwhelming wave of happiness flushes through my entire existence. She wants me. She moves her hips farther into mine, pressing against my hardness.

"I really, really, really like when you call me that." Luna says referring to my nickname for her.

"I'll call you whatever you want, Baby Girl." I say, my voice low and seductive. Luna nuzzles her head at the crook of my neck and peppers kisses anywhere her plump lips can reach.

"I lied earlier." She suddenly says.

"About what?" I ask, worrying that she was lying about wanting me. I can feel my heart drop to my feet.

"I actually am hungry. Can we have that lasagna?" She giggles and peers up at me through her long lashes.

"Anything for my Baby Girl." I kiss her forehead and we make our way back towards the kitchen. I wonder what lies in store for my sweet, sweet Baby Girl and I.

sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to get one out tonight (a chapter that is). anyways ily you all thank you for reading darlings.