un

Harry.
Luna consumed my thoughts throughout every boring sophomore biology class I taught. None of my students seemed to care about Darwin's captivating (at the time) evolution theories. The girls gossiping, the boys trying to flirt, the loners doing whatever they do on their phones. They didn't even notice when I stopped talking and just sat at my desk. The periods droned on while everyone continued talking about their plans for winter break in two weeks.

Then came 6th period. My final period for today. I watched as khaki pants, navy blue skirts, and white button ups filled my classroom. Then the familiar pair of long legs walked in. The same pair of legs that had been running through my thoughts all day. Luna's legs. I watched as the students filed into their seats, my Luna heading towards the back of the classroom. No, she can't sit back there with Zayn. He will definitely try something unspeakable with her. I have heard a fair share of complaints from other teachers about this kid.

"Sorry guys, I hate to tell you that there's a new seating chart." I lie, getting ahold of the classes attention. The chorus of groaning rings through the class while my girl walks to the front, ready to be told what to do. I assign the students, putting Zayn in the very back row and mixing up the arrangement a small amount.

"And..." I look at the attendance roster to pretend like I don't remember her name. "Luna you can sit right there."

My girl walks to the last seat in class, front and center so I can watch- keep an eye out for her at all times.

"Okay class," I start, Luna's full attention on me. "today we are talking about Chuck D. Charles Darwin." I joke earning fake half-hearted laughs, but a true glorious, heavenly, all encompassing giggle from her. After my introduction to Darwin, which was barely paid attention to, I put on a History channel video for the kids to watch for the remainder of class.

"Luna, could you come here for a second?" I speak, almost making a motion for her to sit on my lap.

"Yes, Mr. Styles?" Her melodic voice rings out, her minty breath fanning across my face. Luna leans over across my desk to her my further response.

"I'm going to need you to stay after class, so that I can test you to see where in the syllabus you are. Are you available?" I ask, the hidden meaning behind my question not registering in her mind.

"Oh y-yes, I am quite available M-Mr. Styles." She answers, her stuttering making me curious. Was she nervous because of me or just in general? Luna returns to her seat, her hips swaying as she walks and I can just imagine that delicious ass of hers underneath that skirt...

Class ends promptly, Luna staying in her seat waiting to be assessed.

"So Luna, do you remember where you left off at your previous school?" I question her pulling out a copy of last test the class took and tearing off two pages, making it 25 questions instead of 50.

"I believe that the last thing we learned was the process of RNA, Mr. Styles." She spoke, furrowing her eyebrows in concentration.

"Well then, let's take this test and see how well you do on me." Fuck, did I just way that out loud?

"Pardon?" She asks.

"I said, let's see how well you do on it. Is that not what you heard?" I try and cover up my lie as smoothly as possible.

"Oh, sorry sir. It must've been my imagination. I'm ready when you are. For the test, of course." She smirks and pulls a pencil out of her bag.

I walk to her desk and slide the test onto the dark wood, her hand brushes mine when she slides it further towards her. My breath hitches as I recall the feeling of her soft delicate hand brushing against mine picoseconds prior. I turn away, walking towards my desk. Seating myself my mind begins to wander to her soft hands roaming. Roaming all over my tattooed body, her soft hands moving over my increasing-
I let out a sudden groan, startling Luna.

"Sorry, my.. foot cramped." I lie once more to her. I remove my hand from my growing bulge, where the source of the groan came from. I've never felt so strongly towards anyone... ever.

"Oh, no problem Mr. Styles." She speaks, returning back to her test, the sound of pencil on paper filling the room. My hand roams over to the place where it's needed as I try to calm myself enough to not seem, well, like I have a hard-on for my student.

I focus on Luna's long bouncing left leg as I pretend to look over student work. I decide to gather information on my girl on my school issued computer. I type in Luna Caldwell and her basic student information pops into my screen.

Caldwell, Luna Grade 10
Transferee from: Malibu High School, California
Student ID: 217456
Birthdate: Jan. 18 1999

Fifteen. My girl is fifteen. So pure, so young, so innocent.
I quickly cut off the computer screen as she brings up her finished test.

"Do you mind waiting while I grade your test? Just so we can discuss...?" I stop leaving my sentence seemingly unfinished.

"Of course I don't mind, Mr. Styles. Anything for you." She speaks.

"Anything?" I say before I can control myself. Luna looks taken back. I start to laugh, to seem like I intended it as a joke and her glorious giggle seems to slowly come out of its shell. Her angelic laughter fills the room and I silence myself so I can her it at its purist. Her laughter decreases after I stop. I quickly mark the test, not giving her a failing grade, but just enough to make it seem like she needs some tutoring.

"Okay Luna, it seems you're not quite as caught up as I'd like you to be... I could maybe suggest some tutoring lessons?" I suggest, pretending to let her think she did not do well on the test. In fact, she passed with flying colors. I know it's pathetic but I need to see her, more than just in class.

"Well, I would love to get tutoring lessons though I'm not sure my mother would care to pay for them. She's not very interested in my doing well." Luna speaks. I am well aware she is able to pay, she has too much to receive financial aid, as its says on her file. I am quite enraged her mother would not pay for her to better herself. Luna deserves the best, and nothing less.

"Luna, I would of course tutor you for no charge. I would never charge for my students to further their learning career." I speak, hoping she will agree to spend time with me.

"Oh, Mr. Styles, that is too much to ask of you, but if I didn't do well on that test I would really appreciate it." Luna sweetly answers, flashing me a smile that showcases her perfect white teeth under her perfect plump lips.

"Of course, Luna. Anything for you." I say, attempting to give her an equally pleasant smile.

"So would the tutoring lessons take place at the school or somewhere else?" She asks. Is she implying what I think she's implying? She couldn't be... she could never want me.

"Wherever you'd be most comfortable, Luna." I smile once more, though the internal smile is never faltering.
"I think I would pay attention more in a home setting, but we could always try here sometimes." Luna lays her finger on my dark wooden desk and sashays it left to right.

I clear my throat and quickly agree saying, "Yes that sounds like an excellent idea, Luna." She smiles again and walks back to her desk, bending over ever so slowly only to reveal white lace panties underneath, showcasing her perfectly rounded bum. I quickly find my hand over my trousers as she skips out of the classroom after saying a quick goodbye. I move my hand to the thought of her long legs, plump lips, and daring eyes realizing I'm in more trouble than I had originally thought.

hope you enjoy xx