sept

Luna

Mr. Sty- Harry was quiet as we made way towards his sleek black car, causing me unwanted and unneeded paranoia. I sat still in the passenger seat after a graciously opened my door for me. Harry jogged around to his side of the car in his black dress pants and white button down shirt. I couldn't help but giggle at the sight. Once Harry had made his arrival in the car he put his large hand on my knee before driving off towards the luxurious neighborhood my 'parents' had decided to reside in.

I reveled in the feeling his hand on my knee brought me. Like a fire was igniting wherever he places his calloused hands touched my body. We drove down the dampened roads toward my neighborhood. The streets leading to mine were lined with large Victorian-styled homes, usually brick, with black roofing. A few moments later, we arrive at my large "home" and pull up to the iron-wrought fence. 

Harry stops his car at a small silver box and asks for the numbers to punch in.

"8759."  I say, my first words spoken since we've entered the car.

Harry pulls into the gray cobblestone driveway that has been marked with tire tracks from the previous owners. 

"You have a lovely home." Harry smiles, gesturing towards the large gray palace to the left of us. 

"If you could even call it a home." I mumble. "I'm pretty sure people have died in there, it's so old." I finish looking towards the large Victorian-esque home. It was so dull, the only thing that gave color to it was the green grass and forest surrounding it. There was no backyard, just my house some grass and the treeline behind it. It's kinda freaky if you ask me.

Harry gives me a sad smile before exiting the car and walking to my side to open the door for me.

"You know, Mr. Styles, I can open my own doors." I laugh, and so does he. 

"I am well aware, Ms. Caldwell, but I enjoy doing you." His eyes widen at his obvious mistake. I can feel my cheeks flame, but not in embarrassment.

"I mean, I-I mean, that I enjoy doing it with you. For you! I enjoy doing it for you." His green eyes widen and a crimson wave washes over his cheeks. 

"Jesus H. Christ." Harry whispers under his breath and I cant help but giggle over his slip up. I cover my mouth with my small hand and look into his beautiful eyes. A pool of green.

"Want to come?" I ask gesturing towards the house. His eyes widen - in shock? - before shaking his head and following me across the freshly cut grass.

Harry.

Fuck. 

How and why do I always manage to make myself look like a fool to her? I huff as I follow her into her gargantuan house. The inside was surprisingly modern, walls painted white and gray and black furniture and appliances. The inside looked nothing like the outside, and I wonder if this is how her actual family life is. The only person I know of that could even afford a house of this measure would be the governor. 

I take my eyes off of the clean interior and high ceilings and move my eyes towards Luna. Her petite yet curvy frame walking in front of me. Her short brown hair is half up in a bun, and God damn it, it's one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Luna turns around and looks towards me with her gray eyes. Gray like this house, but not sad. At least from what I've seen of them. 

"So that was the foyer and living room. Kitchen's that way," she gestures past the living and dining rooms. "My room is in the West wing, which is the direction we're heading, and my mom and stepdad's room is in the East wing. Thank God." She mumbles the last part to herself, and I act like I don't hear it. I don't my Baby Girl to be unsatisfied, so her disliking of her living situation does make me quite angry.