I

From that deep good slumber, it was ruined by the sound of the alarm clock. He had to get up and prepare himself for work on morning shift and late shift. The late shift worker has called in sick and is unable to attend the late shift so the job is laid down on m/n's hands. This sometimes happen so he's not that surprised, he's rather quite annoyed by it as he'll have to pull an all nighter and try not to fall asleep at the job.

Both m/n's legs swung and landing it to the floor, he went on and walked to the bathroom to take a shower and prepare himself for work.

'Honestly, how did he even catch cold? Is he making this up because he has to go somewhere else and hangout with.. i don't even know who is he hanging out with. '

'Urgh, forget about it. I'll have to deal everything for now. '

He stepped into the shower after he made some thoughts about this so called "sick" late shift worker of his.

Turning on the shower, each droplets of water running through his smooth skin. He felt nice having the warm water make contact with his body.

*´`。*゚+ノ*.✧

After showering he dried himself up and wrapped the towel around him, exiting the bathroom towards his bedroom. He went on and grabbed his working clothes and prepared stuffs by packing his phone, keys, etc.

Now he was ready to go out. He can just eat breakfast at the convenience store as he quite woke up really early for work.

*´`。*゚+ノ*.✧

Arriving at the store, he unlocked the door first. Turning all the lights and starting some things that should be started like the freezer and cooler, he went behind the counter and start his cashier job.

Huge time skip.
5:37

M/n who was cleaning and preparing stuffs was immediately called by his mother, he picked it up and go on to listen to what his mother has to say.

"Hi mom! What's with the sudden call?"

"Hello dear! Are you feeling okay? Do you need something? I can bring it ther-"

"Oh no mom! I don't need anything but i wanna ask.."
"What's with the sudden call?"

"Oh! Well I've came to alarm you that a killer was in the lose right now and most of the disappearance of people is in this city.."
"Please.. come home safely and try to go home early."

"Ah mom! You don't need to worry, I'm sure I'll be fine."
"But i still have a night shift so i can't really come home early."

"But dear.. it's too dangerous."
"Is there any way you can excuse yourself from doing the late night shift?"

"I could but- I'll need to do my job! Or else I'll get fired.."

"Ah is that so? Well then.. please stay safe, come home safely please.."

"I will mom! I'll make sure to come back safely."

"Okay mom! Bye bye!"

And that was probably the last time the mother would hear his son's word.

- end.

Hello there readers! Hope you didn't mind the first chapters long release, i was trying my best to finish it and think of a really great plot unlike the other one. I do hope that this'll suit to your taste and liking !

つ✧