Kazuto was in shock seeing M/n in stage bleeding intensely on his chest. The sight did not only shock Kazuto but the whole crowd, but M/n is just simply standing.

The music suddenly stopped at the moment.

M/n starts walking again.

The crowd was silent, so was the stage, a person still walking continuing the show himself. No one wants a showstopper. Kazuto got scared at this sight seeing M/n just walking in a nice outfit with a fresh open wound in his chest, M/n secretly was capable of such things.

While Aiko and her boyfriend just.. sat there and watched the show with utter fear. They've never seen M/n like this, they only saw the soft, angelic and kind side but now things just got horrific.

An announcement were made shortly while M/n was still walking.

"Greetings our dearest watchers, unfortunately the show has to be stopped as a contestant is injured majorly. We advice everyone to leave the show for now and return once our injured contestant has recovered from the damage."

"Who said that the show needed to stop just because of a minor damage to my body?"

The statement M/n said made everyone shiver, clearly they're starting to get scared of a angelic looking person who acts like a pure demon.

"U-uhm.. excuse me Mr. M/n L/n—"

"Hush little one, let me finish this show off, I don't feel hurt."

M/n told the staff off and the show started again but this time only to be heard the crowd's loud cheering to  silence.

After the show.

"H-huh?!"

A staff in utter shock finding that the injury was no longer there, all they saw in the spot of the part of M/n's shirt bleeding was just a flawless smooth skin.

"Is there something wrong?"
M/n asking confusingly.

"I-i swear!! He was shot..! There was a bleeding would there!"
The staff spoke in a shaking voice.

After a while.

M/n was disqualified for the model show for being "demonic" and "supernatural" truly a loss for the show. M/n was the only one who carries the show.

!

(Tomie's eyes from the manga "Tomie)

M/n quickly noticed a man following him. He quickly questioned the mysterious person with no fear.

"Unless you want to follow me, introduce me to your true identity."

...

No response

"If a farewell is what you seek, then that's what you'll receive."
M/n tries to walk away.

"W-wait M/n..!"

'A familiar voice..'

"I-its me.."
Kazuto spoke in a stuttering voice seeing M/n's serious face for once.

"..."
"Kazuto."
M/n spoke in a stern and cold voice.

"L-listen.. I'm very sorr—"

"Take that apology with you and shove it down a garbage bin and find someone else to bother with."

"Please M/n! Let me have a chance to talk to you about this..!"

"I don't think it's worth it."

"H-huh..?! What do you mean..?"
Kazuto's voice starts to soften up, verging in tears and feeling emotion of sorrow.

"Seriously, it shouldn't be that hard to receive my messages meaning."
"I simply mean that I do not wish to step in life with you forward."

"..!"

Kazuto's heart shattered into a million pieces, seeing M/n so filled with a calm rage battling against him was.. something he first became sad for.

M/n hands a tissue to Kazuto.

"I know you'll be needing it, and now it's my farewell."
M/n leaves feeling no emotion, still cold.

With M/n having an aura like this, it's like a strong unlikeable smell but it gives a strong impact to Kazuto's thoughts, feelings, heart and his love for.. M/n.

'I-i.. i guess it's over for me..'

Tears started dripping on the ground as Kazuto tried to walk down the streets back to his home, his vision was blurry and still had so much hurtful thoughts stabbing his mind having memories of M/n slowly and calmly rejected his apology without letting him have another chance.

'M/n.. I love you but.. i can't be the one for you..'
'I fucking went insane for you.. that at that point I might even harm more people and soon.. even worse..'

'I love you M/n.. every shooting stars that passes in the sky will hear me wish for your forgiveness and mercy..'

Kazuto and M/n has departed ways now, maybe they weren't meant to be.

-End.

No, this still isn't the end of the side story. There's still more to come.

I wrote this in my free time, not much written as much as I did back then but I can always try to write longer chapters next time but I can't promise.

- kami.