7.

M/n's eyes widened seeing lifeless corpses lying and hanging on the floors and ceilings. He jumped back and just witness those poor corpses with no eyes, exposed rib bones and fleshes.

"I knew you would come here, would you?"

Suddenly making an eye contact with the devil's eye, those bright red glowing eyes sent shivers down to
M/n's spine. He closed his eyes and starts to cover his face.

"My dear M/n.. let me see your beautiful face~"
"I didn't go through all that trouble only to struggle to see that beautiful and adorable face of yours."

"Please don't hurt me!" Shouted by
M/n.

-

M/n woke up breathing and panting heavily with tears in his eyes, he wanted to just burst out and cry loudly but instead he just silently teared up. Kazuto still heard him cry so he was awoken.

"Hey.. M/n, you okay..?"

"Y-yeah.. it's just that I got a bad dream.."

"Alright then, lie down next to me and I'll hug you tightly that it's enough for you to be secure."
"I won't let anyone touch you or harm you."

M/n was pulled in a tight hug by Kazuto and what he felt was what Kazuto said. Secure and comfortable. He felt like he was being guarded by a thousand angels with just his hug, maybe after all Kazuto isn't that much of a bad person and if they just work it properly then maybe everything will be clear and smooth.

M/n hugged back, hugging him tightly with his slim tiny arms.

(Note!)
Kazuto is a very masculine and a big guy in this story, you're quite shorter and tinier compared to him. He got abs and muscles etc.

-

Kazuto was surprised that he hugged back making him blush but he just accepted it and liked it.

"Goodnight my beloved M/n."

-End.

Hey y'all, I'll be working on another book requested by a fellow reader so maybe this book or work will be held back for now!