5.

M/n was still sleeping while Kazuto got tired, he was adoring his precious little treasure after all but he got tired eventually having his energy drained looking at the sleeping figure for hours. He decided to go shower and change to his sleeping clothes.

After showering, he went on and dried himself stepping out of the bathroom to the bedroom. He still sees that the little M/n is still asleep, guess he really made himself at home.

M/n felt a pair of arms on his torso, caging him being stuck at a certain position in bed. He went ahead and looked for something to check the clock nor time and just in luck he found Kazuto's phone. He opened his phone and the bright screen flashed and made his eyes hurt abit but eventually got a hold of himself and got it together.

"4:32 AM"

'4:32 AM?! I MUST HAVE BEEN SLEEPING SO COMFORTABLY!'

But another thing caught his eyes after thinking of that, his face.

It was a picture of M/n sitting in the grass with the dandelion, the sun shining on his youthful skin and body.

'I feel like this was a year ago..'

But he brushed it off and just dropped his phone at the bed, he lightly and softly took Kazuto's arms off him and surprisingly it worked. He walked slowly sneaking to the kitchen since he was pretty much hungry.

"Hmm.. let see what we got here."
"Damn.. his fridge is big and really filled, I can't even choose."

He just went on and grabbed a random food and go on with his plan.

"Now it's time to go watch TV–!"

"I see that you're hungry hm?"
"I was wondering why i couldn't feel you beside me in bed."

M/n quickly turned around only to see Kazuto standing behind him, at this point he felt the intense tension between them.

"A-ah! Well uhm since I didn't really eat that much, I decided to eat! Yeah! Haha.."

"Alright then."

Kazuto walked to the fridge and look at what he can eat. He grabbed one of his favorite snacks.

"And I'm guessing you wanted to watch the TV?"

"No! Why would I do that–"

"That's the way to the living room. We can just watch TV at my room."

"Huh?"

Kazuto grabbed the other boy's arm and pulled him to his bedroom.

Sitting comfortably at the couch, M/n was excited.

"Let's watch television!"

"Disgusting.. im not a big fan of televisions."
"Why not Netflix?"

"Netflix?"

"Here, let me show you."

He grabbed the remote and switched the television to Netflix.

Note!!

Kazuto is a soft hearted person when it comes to you, he's usually cold hearted around people who doesn't match with his requirements.

"And there's Netflix, you can watch anything you find interesting there. I'll watch it with you."

"Alright."

Halfway through the movie, M/n's eyes started feeling droopy and heavy. He quickly fell asleep and slumber in the couch. Kazuto noticed it and just decided to carry him back to the bed.

He carefully laid him down and seeing how soft he looks when he's asleep. He slept beside him hugging his belly.

-End

HI UHM IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING FOR A WHILE, IM LOSING MY BRAIN JUICE SO PLEASE BARE W ME

and a fluff bcs why not