9.

'M/n.. please be okay..'

Words in his thoughts was speaking as he nervously waited for the doctor to come out.

Door opens.

"A-ah! Doctor..! H-how is he doctor..?!"

Kazuto asks in a exciting voice knowing that there were good news, well atleast that's what he thinks.

"I'm sorry little one."

"!"
"D-doctor.. what do you mean..?"

"..."
"We found a virus attacking his body's system and from the looks of it, he already got this a long time ago."
"Have you noticed something more likely off or weird on his behavior towards the casual stuffs he does every, daily or frequently?"

"How should I know..? There were barely changes in him.."

"Ah, then.. maybe you're in luck."

"!"

"This virus is life threatening at the level of change of habits."
"All things would be changed, according to the person's behavior."
"If their habits change then.. it would almost be impossible to save the patient, we would have to do a procedure that would risk a person's life."

"O-oh.."

"But in this case, all he needs is a medicine."
"But warning you, this medicine has a strong effect against this virus."

"Will the time of healing be reduced..?"

"Yes. Since this medicine has some ingredients that are certified by the government and made purely safe."

"H-how long, doctor..?"

"A week or even less if you keep feeding him 3 pills of the medicine."
"Not all at once, just once after breakfast, lunch and dinner is over."

"..."
"How much..?"

"$47,000 for one container with the pills."

"Give me 10 of those..!"

Kazuto spoke with no hesitation in his voice just wanting his beloved to recover.

"!"
"Sir a-are you sure...?! D-do you even have enough for it—"

"Just give me 10 of those goddamn medicines now! I can even pay a million for them!"

"!"

The doctor was about to pass out from what the young man said, but the doctor went to the room for medicines and got some.

After a while.

"Here's the pills."

Kazuto took the pills.

"But how are you gonna pay sir..?"

"What kind of payment method do you accept here."

"We have credit card—"

A black card was in the table.

"Does this card work?"

The doctor was shocked to see a black card laying there in his table.

"Charge it $2,000,000 instead."

Card has been accepted and charged 2 million cash.

"Thanks."

Kazuto grabbed his card back and left the room while the doctor just sat there.. shocked.

*After a while*

"Hey there my little angel..!"

Kazuto spoke as he entered the room, silent atmosphere and M/n just being there unconscious.

"Sir, M/n L/n currently is in a 2 week coma. There are high possibilities that he'll survive through it."
"Although it isn't guaranteed he might live aswell."

"We also detected that M/n L/n could also possibly loose his memories."
"But if he does sir, consult us for help and we'll do some testings."

"Ah.. thank you."

'Please.. M/n, don't die on me.."

- finish

So how do you like this chapter?

Questions I might be getting later.

Q: How did a fever turn into a virus?

Influenza. I got my inspiration for this virus for influenza, although the duration of coma and recovery is inaccurate. Please do not think that this is the right source for the virus/disease, do research to avoid mistakes.

Q: How did I manage to catch this virus? (M/n = You/I)

Kazuto keeps his victims on the basement. Some corpses carry a disease/virus and is rotting away. The only logical and possible answer to this is "Air contamination."

Q: Nsfw next chapt—?

No.