Just a regular normie

Y/N pov

Time:8:00 am

Location: Kindergarten, school grounds, Union City

Age: 7

"Haha! Man, you really don't have a power don't ya!" The blonde hair girl shouted at me while laughing with her 'friends' behind her.

Yep, this is where we start. The classic bully in school, I'm Y/N L/N. A normie born with nothing...yaaay. Around what? 75%? of people gain a 'power'  while the other are just left to rot or live a somewhat normal life without a hero or villian destroying the city or other civilians. Luckily, I live outside the city so I don't have to deal with that. Ha suckers.

"Of course, I don't have a power, my parents never had one. Are you dumb? The teacher explained it to the class, man, you need to get your ears checked." I retorted to her.

"Hah?! You calling me stupid and deaf, you damn deku!" She said kicking me in the stomach. I clenched my stomach and almost began to throw up.

"K-kacchan, leave him alone!" A small green haired girl shouted as she stepped in front of you.

"Tch. Or what? Use your bad breath against me!?"

I start chuckling." 'Kacchan?' hehe...what kind of name is that?"

'Kacchan' started to blush. "S-shut up! It's Katsuki Bakugo! Not 'Kacchan, like this green haired idiot said!"

I had enough strength left to look up at the stringbean. "Don't worry, I'll protect y-you. Kacchan, l-leave now before the t-teacher gets here!" She says displaying some sort of confidence.

"You wasting your time...stringbean. Don't get involved with someone like me." I said in between breaths.

"Then...h-how can I be a hero when I'm running away from people who need help." This surprised me, she's helping me just because? Huh...maybe this won't be as bad. Great, now I feel like I'm going to use her now.

"Tch..whatever. Let's go. Leave the damsel with his princess." She smugly said. She walked off with her friends, leaving me with broccoli head or was her name Midoreo? Mcflurry?

"A-are you alright? Geez, she really did a number on you." Mcchorro said.

Getting onto your knees and trying to regain your balance with the help of lettuce head. "Why did you do that? It will only cause problems for you. Strange, she usually blows everyone up whoever got in the way." I looked at greenbean suspiciously.

"U-um...Kacchan and I have known each other since preschool she's not as bad when you get to know her." She said with a small smile.

"Is that smile genuine or...? * I lightly shake my head* Nevermind, I'm Y/n L/n. You're?"

"O-oh I-Im Izumi Midoriya! Nice to meet you!" That was right in my ear..ow.

"So..wanna be friends!"

"Friends, with a normie like me?" People like me don't have super-powered friends, we stick to our lane...maybe you should too..." I said as I got with my regained strength .

"I'll protect you from Kacchan and--and you won't have to be afraid anymore!" Seriously what is with the shouting?

"Afraid? I wasn't scared of someone like her. I expected this actually, those that are very prideful. Will go after the weak, that being me. Besides, we will have different lives ahead of us, her hero, me...uh..I still have to think about that." You scratch the back of your head.

"You weren't? Huh...well let's be friends anyway!" She grabbed as she grabbed my hand. Which made me blush a bit. I sigh and agreed. The day went normally as usual for me with the exception of a new friend.

Time: 3:23

Location: L/n household.

After a while, your dad walked through the door, he looked exhausted

"Welcome back Dad!" I run up to him and give him a hug. He laughs a bit as he hugs back. "You have no idea. little man."

D/n L/n, a man that works for a C/n (Company Name)  in Union city. He had left the mafia after he met your mom. Course, leaving the mafia...is difficult to just leave unnoticed. They always find way to find ya. Your father doesn't have a power but is trained to counter people with power. Of course, not like All might or anything like that but the average robber with one.

AN: Power is just a short version of saying quirk, sacred gear or semblance. <--- probably spelled wrong. plus also it saves me time and my brain hurts. ahahaha! I need to sleep plus. this story just came to me multiple time when I was working.

"Dad--Dad, you said we can play with it today! Can we, can we?!" I shouted with excitement. He chuckles and walks to the closet and brings out a briefcase, opens it and takes out a keyboard and soundboard along with a laptop.

 He chuckles and walks to the closet and brings out a briefcase, opens it and takes out a keyboard and soundboard along with a laptop

My eyes lit up. Dad's music always made my day. He then turn it on and started to play.

Play 1:16 -- 3:02. Pretend that you are BF and ur Dad is Garcello. Ur mom is GF watching in the background, duh.

"Hehe...not bad, Y/n not bad." D/n smiled.

"Well. I didn't know a concert was being held here. Mind if I join you?" M/n enters the batt-- M/n says from the stairway. "Welcome back dear." She says placing a kiss on your dad's cheek.

"Ugh...mom! We're trying to play!" I pouted a bit. Which she chuckles at.

"Alright I'll be on the couch, watching." "Looks like we have an audience, huh lil man?" you both smiled and nodded.

Play 6:26--8:44. No Dad's not ded. maybe?

Your mom started to clap and cheer for the both of you. Which you responded in a bow and get a tight hug from your dad.

Life is good.
.
.
.
.
.
But of course this was an abused and neglected story so this is when my luck ran out.

And...it's...all...YOUR....FAULT...YOU USELESS BASTARD.