Unleashed Rage

(One of my longest chapters, just many ideas for this chapter and hopefully you like this. Been a long time and delays just to get this chapter done. Enjoy.)

(This takes place in Frost's mind, after falling unconscious)

Slamming the door behind you, you fell onto your knees and placed a hand on your left eye. Grunting in pain, you could feel your brain throbbing, your heart rapidly beating... it hurts so much... Black blood ran down your left eye, no matter how many times you tried to fight back... Flashing memories ran in and out of your mind. The torture, the betrayal, abandonment, hell, you even saw the Anti-league there. When they tried to restore the balance of this universe until He arrived.

"These memories...! ....What did I do to deserve this!?"

"If only you'd accept what you really are. You were being stepped all over like a bug and still are. That reset was for nothing if it was going to be on repeat... Let me take control. I'll show you what it means to have power."

"Grrr! Shut up!"

". . . . uh...Did I come in at a bad time?" A voice called out. You looked to see Izaras with a discomforting look on his face.

"You..." You hissed holding your head tighter.

Black hearted %: 32%....45%....56%....

Izaras raised his hands up slightly with a smile. "Hey come on now, no need to be so hostile. I'm here to help!"

"You can go --grr!-- fuck yourself after what you did to my friends!"

"How about we leave that in the past? Besides, I can't fight you when you're like... uh... this. You have a year to train. So--"

The door behind you bursts open revealing the Anti-league and everyone else aside from the people in the other rooms. "Frost! Are you alright?!" Hatred shouted before looking at Izaras with disdain.

"Hm? Oh, great! This makes it so much easier!" Izaras says with glee. Your eyes widen when he says this.

"EVERYONE GET OUT NOW!" With a swift motion, Nora was grabbed by Izaras.

"Nora! Put her down Izaras! It's me you wanted right?! Let her go and you can do whatever you want with me!!"

Izaras places a finger on his chin. "Hmm.... How about.... No."

*SNAP* *THUD*

You stared at Nora's lifeless body.....

"No... Not again..."

*Bump bump*

Black hearted %: ....67%....

'You can't help anyone.'

"...I could have stopped it..!"

Black hearted %: ....87%....

*Bump bump*