A normal day for a normie

Heroes, Hunters and uh...damn forgot the other thing. Demon hunter? Whatever it is, are fakers. wanting nothing but fam and fortune from those who really need it. Like a tocticker wanting clout by stealing other peoples content without permission. *Cough* A-anyway...let's fast forward 10 years.

By the way, you can look how ever you want but your height is 6'0". Is that how it's measured? Meh, whatever...Onto the story!

Y/n pov

Age:17

Location: Ms/n (Middle school name)

Ahh...the back seat near the window. A place where someone's story is about to start that or no one really wants to talk to ya.

"Y/n.."

Ugh like seriously why the backseat for the protagonist?

"Y/n."

Maybe I should talk to churro.

"Y/n!"

Snapping out of my thoughts, realizing it was Izumi talking.

"Huh?! Oh, it's just you stringbean."

"Ehh? What do you mean it's 'just me'..Are you expecting someone else, I didn't meet yet?" She said with a pout. I chuckle a bit.

"Relax, Zu. Besides, I'm a powerless guy. No one would want to anyway, well no one but you at least. *sigh* I need new friends." I say looking out the window again. Zu lost it.

"What's that supposed to mean!? New friends, you're just going to leave me, just like that!?"

The other students that were in the room looked at the both of you. While whispering to one another.

"The hell is the powerless doing with Midoriya? Doesn't he know he should just jump off a bridge already."

"hmph...Izumi will learn sooner or later that he would help her but only hold her back."

Their comments pissed me off, Izumi did this on her own accord and I just played along, until she genuinely showed me kindness. 10 years...we've been friends for 10 years huh? I've appreciated her company and unfortunately grown feelings for her.

"I-Izumi...let's head out for lunch." You got up, grabbed your bag, then Izumi's hand. "Eh? Woah!" Izumi shouted a bit as I dragged her with me.

Damn, those stupid, shitty, idiotic bastards. Izumi would never do that to me...right? Stop it, she's been your friends for years. She wouldnt break that friendship, we have. Shit...doubt is filling my thoughts now.

"N/n, wait, my arm is starting to hurt..." I let go and apologized telling her that the other students words got to me.

"It's fine, just don't drag me. I can walk just fine." She said with her usual smile. I blushed a bit whenever I see her smile...was it always this cute? She tilts her head a bit.

"You've really been spacing out alot more than usual. Is everything alright." Damn it, no it's not. I've fallen for you, you clueless broccoli!

"U-uh ye-yea. Um just hungry is all. didn't have breakfast."

"What!? Why didn't you--" I cover her mouth.

"Hey! Can you stop with the shouting, people are already at my neck already with you around me. Please stop shouting!" I whisper shout at her. Her eyes ones of surprise now turn sad. I uncover her mouth.

"The other students are saying things? Like what?"

"I think Bakugo is the main source of all these rumors. Manipulation, blackmail, you name it. The school probably heard it." I look down, clenching my fists. "Damn it, Bakugo the hell did I do to you?! This feeling of hate...it's becoming uncomfortable, unbearable, lucky I have Zu with me."

Probably should have Add that in the last one. But words like this are considered thoughts.

Zu pulled me into a hug, which I returned with a blush on my face.

"No matter, what happens. I'll be there, I made a promise after all. Though, I know how much you hate them. heheh." Her laugh...it always made my mood feel better. Fuck, I really am love struck.

"Well, well, well. if it isn't the DEKU and his weak girlfriend!" I look up to see Bakugo and a black haired girl, and a another blonde, and a red headed kid.

"Bakugo, you said you would show m--us the library." The black haired said catching herself..

"In a sec, ya bookworm. Heh, just hoping to break up this little reunion of theirs." She smugly.

"The hell does she want now? One day...gods, one day for her just to leave me alone." I thought.

"Bakugo, what do you want now? Thought as the class president, (For whatever reason.) you were supposed to be showing around the new students about this place."

"The hell do you think I'm doing deku?" "Let's see...from what I can tell you brought witnesses. Heya, you three Names Y/n L/n, this is Izumi Midoriya. Nice to meet ya but we have to go eat. Sayonara." I do a two finger slaute and walk off while holding Zu's hand. Leaving her a blushing and studdering mess in the process.

Hey. Nice. 😎

Bakugo clutched her fists. "The hell does he see in her?! Why can't that be me?! Ugh! L/n, are my hints not getting through to you!? You smart...cute bastard." She blushed slightly after the last remark.

"Uh...so are we going or what?" The blonde said.

Bakugo snapped out of her daze and starting walking. Muttering "Yea, yea."

With you and Izumi, now at the Cafeteria.

"Finally, lets get something to eat. Hope Bakugo, didn't get to ya Zu." I look back to see her blushing and fidgeting in place. Not realizing that, I was still holding her hand.

"You ok? She didn't get to you, did she?" you had let go of her hand and placed it on her shoulder.

"I-I-I fi-fine. Just...don't drag me around again without warning please?" I nod and told her that you go to wait in line and leaving Izumi standing there. While waiting in line, something or someone had hit you in the back of your head. I turn to see Cardin whistling next to me. Scoffing, I grab my lunch and heading to a table. I would usually eat with Izumi. I looked to see his spot was taken by 2 new faces, a black-haired girl with a pink strip and an orange haired girl with tons of empty plates and as she was eating she noticed me.

"Hew! Ish Tha Im?" She points to me.

"Nora. Please finish your food first before you speak."

Izumi turns around and waves to me. I take a seat next to Izumi.

"Who are these two?"

"I'm Lie Ren but you can call me Ren. The pancake monster here is Nora Valkyrie."

"Ren, I can clearly answer for myself ya know!" The pancake Valkyrie shouted.

"Ha! If that was talking you'd be giving the cookie monster a run for his money!" You laughed getting a giggle from Zu. Which also made Nora laugh..."thank the gods" and Ren smile slightly.

"Names Y/n L/n, nice meet'n ya, Valkyrie and Ren."

Achievement Unlocked!
Im no longer lonely! Or stuck with just one... don't tell Zu.

No one's Pov

The laughs of the crowd rung in your ears.

"Kill..
must..
Kill.
All heroes will fall!"

The scene fades to black as a loud roar could be heard.