Filler, thriller

Something I had to write cause the real chapter is still under work.

"Where am I? Ugh...The brothers...The Humans! Now that I'm awake...They Will--wait ...grrah! WHY CANT I MOVE?!" "Haha! Look at the lonely freak!" "You dare call me a freak! ILL KILL YOU!" I could see a window, a bit of light. I could see mortals..stomping on something.. wait, it can't be! No! I can't be in a mortal's body!

TimeSkip to middle school Y/n

This human...he has potential. So much power, yet he doesn't accept it? What a fool.

"You..." "Hmm?" I look around to see a shadow version of the human. "You look like the human on the outside. Yet, you are filled with hate..." "He doesn't understand of what it means to have power, he's afraid. It's pathetic really." He sounds angry, good. "Truly, scared of what he will become. A freak, monster, twin of Grimm."

"What are you?" "Im an Ancient Gear, the first of three. I was feared by humans and praised by the Gods. I was once whole, a being named Kyshiromei. Humans being the selfish bastards that they are. They split me into two and left me to ROT. I destroyed many villages and they thought they were strongest. They know that the original is always stronger. I only felt rage and hate for humanity and the Gods. The same can be said for you boy. The Gods have left you and you are a mistake that they created... A reject among your own people all because of your societies policy of those with a gift get the right cards." The Shadow version of the kid seemed to clutch his hands. Hell I can't tell anymore since it's so dark in here.
"GRRRAHHH! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP! IM TIRED OF THIS SHITTY KID, NOT USING HIS ANGER. HE'S ANGRY ALL BECAUSE HES TOO AFRAID TO FIGHT BACK!" *Plop, plop, plop* Is he crying?

______________________________________

6 months before entering Union.

The beach episode.

"Come on, Y/n hurry up!" Nora says pulling my arm. "Nora! Ow! I'm..still sore from the workout!" "Nora, please. You're going kill him at his point." After finding a good spot to put down our stuff, I took off my shirt. Nora and Ren were just staring.

"Something the matter? Is there something on my face? Or somewhere on me?~" I said teasingly. Both of their faces turned red. "Hehe...I think there's a changing room...ah! Right over there near the booths." I pointed out while grabbing my sunscreen. "Two can play at that game, lover boy!" Nora thinks and grabs Ren and whispers in her ear. "Ren...let's tease him a bit too. We can't let him have the last laugh!" Ren nods. "You're right, let's do this." "Operation: embarrass Y/n is a go!" She shouts outloud. "Uh...Nora? You're not really good at keeping things hidden huh?" I say with a raised eye brow. "Um...it was nothing! We'll be back!" Nora says sprinting off with Ren to the changing rooms.

After awhile, they return

"Nora...I look ridiculous..." "No you don't! He'll love it! Oh Y/n!~"

What Nora's wearing

What Rens wearing

"How do we look!" She says making a pose

"How do we look!" She says making a pose. My face exploded with a blush. I can see Ren hiding behind Nora. "Come on Ren! Show our lover boy~ here How you look!" She pushes Ren towards me. She was looking down with a beet root face. "Ho-how do I look Y-Y/n?" "B-b-beautiful...you both look amazing actually." "I'm...glad you like it....N/n." I run up to Ren, lifting her up in a bridal carry and spin her around. "When will you not be so cute, PS!" I laughed. "Uhh! Y/n! Pu-put me down please! People are looking!" I stop spinning her and chuckle some more. "What happened ever to N/n?" I place her down and now it was Nora's turn and she decided to jump on my back and I fell onto the sand. "You giving Ren all the attention its making me angry.." She pouted. Spitting out the sand in my mouth and getting the sand in my eye, thanks to Ren giving me some water to get rid of it. I lift up Nora. "Alright, for doing that." I run to the water at full sprint, Nora holding on until she realized what I was doing. I toss myself and Nora into the water. We rise to the surface and I burst out laughing. "Thats what you get for knocking me down!" "I'll get you for that!" She tackles me back into the water and as we were underwater. She kissed me which I return in kind, the lack of air made us both go back up. Then we threw up the salt water that we accidentally entered our mouths, luckily we didn't swallow it. I flicked her forehead. "Next time, don't do that. Hey Ren! Come on, the waters fine!" Ren then lifts up the bottle her hand. "Oh shit, I forgot about that. Come on Ging. We forgot the sunscreen." I get out of the water with Nora in toe, I also notice most of the guys staring at her and see someone talking to Ren.

"Maybe we have a drink, what do ya say cutie?" "I told you that I have a boyfriend, now please leave." "Heh, what he's probably a loser anyway. Come on it'd b--" "Oi, shithead. She said to leave, I recommend you do so." He turned to face me. "Heh, this shrimp, is your boyfriend? He isnt all that." "Ren..." She nods and takes reaches for her bag and tosses you her retractable weapon. You point it at him. He steps back, falling onto the ground. "H-hold on! We can talk about this!" "You should have left...your listening skills needs work. Now leave...and don't talk to my girl. Ever." He got up and ran away. "Good thing, You brought your fake weapon huh?" I hand it back to her. "You went into the water without your sunscreen, you two." "Geez, what are you our mom?" Nora scoffs. "
I grab the sunscreen and apply some onto myself. "You'd make a good mother Ren. You're caring, protective, and also you're a fighter." Red to the face was only needed to be said. "Ehh? What about me huh? Complimenting Ren more than me? Hmph." Nora turned around as she huffed. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Y-Y/n...hey..." She whispered. "Seems someone's gone a bit quiet. I love you Nora as much as I love Ren. Also I don't need a war to start by you." Nora chuckled as she turned around. "Then prove to me that you love me as much as her.~" "Ahem...sunscreen?" Ren stated.

The rest of the day was actually pretty fun. Despite the fact, we got banned from the beach. Since Nora decided to drop kick a girl that was flirting with me and me also punching two dudes for talking to Nora and Ren. Not bad. not bad at all.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nora. Nora! NORA! PUT THE HAMMER DOWN! THE LADY JUST ASKED FOR DIRECTIONS!"