Union Academy + Bio (old)+ harem (Renewed)

"Come on Y/n! Just a 5 more push-ups!" Nora cheers. Struggling, I just fall to the ground. 45 push ups...not bad for someone who doesn't workout. "You've been...doing this longer than I have. Also I've never workout in my life Nora." I say between breaths. "Yea, but that's really good! 45 for a beginner, now that's enough rest! Let's get back to the workout!" I groan as I shakely got back up. This is going to end...I will break this cycle of pain...

Chapter Rewriting....Error......
....access  granted.....

Hahaha! Well that took awhile, besides that. Hello readers! I am you and you are me. We are the same! Yet, Y/n or 'Frost' doesn't know that yet..so shhh.

ANYWAYS! How about we do a character bio hm? Ya know before we go back to the main story.

Old name: Y/n L/n (A. Failure.)

New name: Frost Greven (Meh. Decent)

Looks: whatever you want. But you have a horn on your left side and tail. Also your left eye is gone. Replaced with this.

This is what is on the glyphs that you summon and you wear an eye patch with this on it

Union Height: 6'0

When arriving in Tevyat: 6'10"

Likes:Ruby (soon WBY) JNPR, Jess, CVFY, Summer Rose, Winter Schnee, Class 1A girls and 1B girls, The Genshin Girls, The Knight's of Favonius (he didnt like the knights before but now he does), Millelith, Liyue Qixing, Kamisato clan and his homies, also his cigarettes.

Yes, pyrrha and Summer are still alive.

Hates: Devils, fallen angels, Angels, monoma, orc, heroes, villians, White fang, Hilichurls, Jacques, and Fatui.

Ancient Gears: Kyurem, Zekrom, Reshiram (Revived and wanting revenge. Zekrom =Black, Reshiram =white and Kyurem =Gray)

Description: Kyurem, Zekrom and Reshiram are the only Ancient gears in existence. They originally were one entity but two humans controlled it. while one wanted it to be about ideals and the other about truth. So using The DNA splitters, it became three beings you see now. Zekrom the God of ideals, Reshiram the God of truth and Kyurem was left an empty husk. Kyurem only felt rage towards humanity and the Gods along for their selfish acts, It crashed landed on villages, turning them to glaciers. The users of Reshiram and Zekrom had fought off Kyurem and gave the other spell casters and The Brother Gods enough time to seal away Kyurem. Yet, it came with a cost, the control of the gods of Ideal and truth was taken and they were sealed along with Kyurem. Kyurem vowed to return and reck havoc on the people and the planet, along with the Gods that they worshipped. Thousands of years later...BOOM. You my abused and 'useless' friend have their power!

DNA splitters: a device created for Kyurem to be the ultimate weapon and power drainer. It can damage the target and take, copy, manipulate the power to increase it. A 8x multiplier is added. Sacred gear, quirk, or semblance can be taken.