I'm gone

Percy's P.O.V.

I was so mad and heartbroken that I just ran straight to my cabin. I didn't think about what I would do or about anything in else. When I got back to my cabin, I just collapsed. I refused to let myself cry. After about 3 hours of misery, the horn blew signaling dinner. I decided not to go because I could bring myself to face those backstabbing traitors.

 As much as I wanted to be mad at them, I couldn't. 

I wanted to feel rage, to feel anger, to feel emotion. To feel anything. 

But my fatal flaw was still loyalty. I would still do anything for all of them and without realizing, I drifted off into a dreamless sleep. 

'That's new', I thought.

 I was woken up by the horn for breakfast. I put on black converse, skinny but not too skinny black jeans, and a plain black hoodie. Zeus's underwear I feel goth. When I got to the dinning pavilion, all I got was dirty looks and glares.

 If looks could kill, I would have been dead about a million times. Even though I was confused, I just sat down and started eating. 

Once I was finished, I began to walk back to my cabin, Thalia walked up to me. (The hunters are at camp) She stood right in front of me. 

I nodded at her and spoke

"Hey Tha-"

She slapped me. 

I felt like I was zapped by Zeus's master bolt. Thalia looked at me with utter disgust as she said, 

"How could you be so selfish? How could you break Annabeth's heart like that? When she's pregnant with your baby?! You make me sick!" 

She turned on her heel and left. I probably looked like a fish because my mouth was gaping wide open. I couldn't believe it.

 She cheats on me then decides to play  the poor little victim. 

How could she be perfectly okay with ruining my life? I was so mad I nearly sprinted to my cabin. I took out riptide and wrote a note.

Dear Camphalf-blood,

I'm leaving. 

I gave you everything. Everything I had, everything I was, everything you asked of me. I went through literal hell for you all and I never asked for a dam thing in return .And this is what I get. I didn't do a single thing to wrong any of you. Consider this my final favor. Per request, I'm leaving. I'm gone for good. I swear on the river styx that I didn't do a thing you all think I've done. I hope you're all happy. 

Nico,

You were the little brother I never had. You didn't like me when we first met because I let your sister die. She told me to run and I did. If I had stayed she would have lived and I would have died in her place. I'm sorry. I hope you can believe me that I didn't paint your cabin pink because I know you hate unwanted attention. Please be strong Captain Death Breath.

Thalia,

I always thought of you as a sister. I didn't do anything yet I'm sorry. I wish there was something I could do to convince you I didn't ruin Annabeth's life. I promise I didn't break your bow because frankly, I'm terrified of you. When you didn't even give me a chance to explain myself, a part of me died. I'm sorry Pinecone Face.

Dear Annabeth,

I loved you. Loved. You threw me away, then made me seem like the villain. I honestly have nothing to say to you. Never expect my forgiveness.

 If you guys ever need me, believe me I won't be there. Don't come looking for me. Please. {end of note.}

I placed riptide on the note. My bond with Olympus had been destroyed, I knew Riptide would return to my father. I packed a few necessities away in a backpack, then I headed to the borders of my former home. I had barley any food, water, and I had no weapon, yet I didn't care. I stepped across the borders, and for once I didn't look back.