Mute.

Luke's P.O.V.

Thalia.

Daughter of Zeus,

 Lieutenant of Artemis,

 and the last person I wanted to see right now.

I was so lost in thought I didn't even realized I nearly caused her to fall. In my defense it appears that she wasn't paying attention either. 

I squeezed my eyes closed, I was expecting to be electrocuted. When no shock came, I opened them, only to be met with blue, bloodshot eyes. Followed by a feeble, 

"Sorry."

I just stared at her. Not in the creepy vampire way, but in a completely and utterly surprised kind of way. The strong and independent leader I'd known, looked fragile.

I knew she couldn't see my eyes, but it still felt like she was staring into my soul. 

Then I realized she looked like this, because of my dearest friend Locks. 

A part of me knew they all deserved this, but for how long. I mean, after all, we are allies. Whether we like it or not, we needed to work together. 

I glanced at the huntress and realized she looked a little agitated. And by a little I mean a lot. 

"I said I was sorry, anything you'd like to say to me, punk?"

There's the spitfire I knew. I wanted to respond, but my apparently my mouth decide to rebel today. 

"What are you mute or something? You know what, I've already dealt with enough of you winged devils  today."

I felt her shove past me, and start to walk away. 

With my back turned to her, I managed to mumble, 

"I'm sorry."

That's when I felt someone latch onto my cloak's hood.