Shock

( this is a long time after Percy joins Chaos army. About 25000 chaos years. Let's call it 250 earth years.)

Percy P.O.V.
The Angels were all in my room watching tv. All of us have become insanely close. Let me explain who we are. We are not the Arch Angels. We are the forgotten Angels. The Arch Angels disbanded when one of the most important members died in combat. No need for details.

That happened during my first week of being commander. Soooooo..... I guess you could say I had a great first week. Note my sarcasm. Oz felt pretty bad about that because he didn't let me go because he wanted me to watch the first mission. He also said he didn't want me to be killed during my first battle.

Anyways, Oz allowed me to pick a group of living or dead Heros to join my army. I picked Luke (dagger) Silena (beauty) and Charles (dragon) Oz told me that I could bring as many people as I wanted to, but as much as I wanted too almost all of my friends had chosen rebirth. They we my elite group.

We were watching Sponge Bob when Oz mind messaged me. Oz and I have gotten extremely close. He was my best friend. He told me he needed to talk me and the Angels. He sounded nervous. Oz never gets nervous. I was really suspicious. I told the Angels. 

Luke said,  "Come on Lock do we have too?"

 Luke and the others always call me lock for two reasons.

 1) my full name ισχύς was hard to say.

 2) It was a cool. 

After I scolded Luke we went to where the throne room was.

I saw Oz on his throne and he gave me a death glare. I was confused at first, but then I understood. 

I stood my ground.

 I think the other Angels were getting better worried because they had never seen us do this before. 

Oz yelled, "PUT IT ON  OR I WILL GLUE IT TO YOUR FOREHEAD."

 He yelled it with so much authority and power, I think I heard Luke whimper. I should have been scared, but Oz was still a twenty year old guy sitting in a big throne. He looked really funny and sort of adorable when he was mad, so I gave in.

"Make me." I spat out.

His eyes went black and he stood up. 

"Is that what you want?" He asked

"No fine, I'll do it" I backed down. 

 I sat on my throne. Then I summoned a portal and reached through and grabbed my crown. I put it on and crossed my arms and pouted like a three year old. Oz and the rest of the Angels stared and suppressed a chuckle.

Once we all regained our composure, Oz went from happy to serious and a little scared, way to fast. I know Oz too well to let that slip. I gave him a questioned look. He began to talk, 

"As you all know you all are sent on missions to keep the galaxies in order. There is a large problem on a certain planet."

 I looked at Oz and motioned for him to finish. He continued,

"TheplanetIreallyneedyouguystohelpisplanetthreeinquadrantfourotherwiseknownasplanetearth."

"A little slower please?"

 He started again,

"I need you all to go back to planet 3 in quadrant 4. Other wise know as Earth."

 Luke, Charlie, and Silena all smiled and looked really happy.

 My jaw dropped.

 I didn't know how to feel. We were to return to the world that had caused us so much pain. Oz looked to me and asked if I was okay, but I just evaded eye contact. I clenched my jaw and balled my fists and tried to control my emotions.

 I failed.

I heard Oz wince in pain. When I heard that, I snapped out of my shock and ran to where he had collapsed on the ground.

 He was covering his face. I put my hands on his face gently, and made him look into my eyes. He was sweating, and I could tell he was holding back tears. I said as gently as I could,

"What's wrong? Please."

 he managed to stutter out, "Y-you j-just blew up f-four entire galaxies." 

 My eyes grew wide.

 I did that?

 I caused Oz all this pain?

 I did this to my best friend in the entire universe?

 I did what any person would do, I hugged him.

After a few minutes, I pulled away and looked at his face.

 He looked a lot better but he was still shaking slightly. The Angels were just standing there petrified until Luke broke the silence by saying,

"So.. Lord Chaos what's the details on Earth?" 

Oz got up and informed us that we would have to go to Olympus and introduce ourselves to the gods.

We were all about to leave when Oz said to me,

 "Percy wait."

 I flinched at the sound of my old name. I turned around to face him he gave me a crooked grin and said,

 "Did you really think you could get away this easy?"

 I hung my head. He lifted my chin up with his index finger and said,

 "Put on your crown." 

He summoned my crown and placed it on my head. I went to take it off but realization hit me.

  HE GLUED IT ON.