I almost kill my old family

Percy P.O.V.
The Angels and I had arrived on Olympus. The gods hadn't even detected us. We were behind their thrones. I heard voices other that the 12 Olympians. I chose to ignore that in the moment.

Luke suggested we scare them, but Silena said if we wanted them to trust us we would have to be kinder. I was not going to be "kind".

I told the Angels to put on their masks and hoods. Luke, Charlie, and Silena all had white hoods with elegant golden trimmings. Mine  was blacker thank night and was constantly changing with images of the galaxies. We all put our hoods up and our masks on.

I was glad to put on my hood because it cover my head, so no one would see my crown. I put up my hood and Luke started laughing. I gave him a confused look because we can see through the masks. Silena handed me one of her mirrors. My jaw dropped. Oz enchanted my crown. DAM THAT CLEVER JERK! After the Angels had a little laugh at my discomfort, I signaled for them to follow me.

We flew above Olympus, careful so no one noticed us, and we all landed in front of the present beings. We  landed in a diamond formation. The Angels were kneeling while I stood tall.

I began to speak,

"We are the Angels of Chaos. We have been assigned to assist you in your upcoming war."

 Everyone stared at me and my kneeling comrades. I was going to elaborate but before I could all hell broke loose. 11 Olympians and 12 demigods charged.

I was prepared to destroy them all and send them to the void but a bright light flashed in front of me. 

Oz.

He absorbed all the power from the small attack and sent everyone, but me and the Angels flying backwards. He walked towards me and put his arm around my shoulder (sort of like a side hug) and said,

"Were you about to attempt to kill my dear Commander?"

 He said this in a fake hurt tone.

 I spoke up,"My name is ισχύς. I am the Chaotic Prince."

 I spread out my wings to their enormous wingspan. I felt all the eyes on me. Then one demigod I hoped to never see again spoke up.

"How do we know your not a complete fraud?"