Challenges

Luke P.O.V.

I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but what Annabeth had just agreed too made them all of mine seem like nothing. You might be able to tell how insanely powerful Percy from the whole exploding galaxies thing so believe me, it's unfathomable.

I train with Percy all the time. But never, and I repeat never have I ever come close to even getting him off balance, forget about defeating him. The only person who can take on Percy was Oz. So I suppose it's safe too say that Annabeth had just signed her own death certificate.

I was snapped back into reality when Charlie clapped in front of my face.

"Dude, were heading to Camp Half-Hell" he informed me.

Now you might be wondering why Beckendorf had called Camp Half-Blood, Camp Half-Hell. Well, after the three of us were brought back from the underworld, Percy told us everything that had happened.

 We were all so furious we wanted to fly to earth and destroy it. Obviously Oz refused saying it was one of his favorite planets. Anyway Beckendorf and I raced to catch up to Percy and Silena. Percy was opening the portal when a voice called out to us.

"Please wait!"

We all turned around except for Percy who had obviously recognized the voice.

Percy P.O.V.

It was him. One of the people who I was hoping never to see again. I wanted to simply open the portal and just keep walking away from all of my problems and just live as a simple mountain man with a stupid crown glued to his face. 

But, I knew that it was not an option. All the angels turned around but I refused to look back. It was too hard. It was a part of my life I wanted back more than anything, but I knew it would just make everything harder. I couldn't let my personal feelings get in the way of our mission. Dagger (Luke) tapped on my shoulder, but I kept my eyes firmly fixed on the ground.

"ισχύς please" He pleaded

"I can't" I whispered to him."

"You have to face your past in order to have a future."

"Who shoved a fortune cookie down your throat?"

He scowled at me but I knew he was right. So I turned around.