we all make mistakes

A/N dedicated to you. Yes you, the reader, thank you.

                                                                                           Recap:

" I met the young hero many centuries ago. He was a excellent fighter. I witnessed him fight a battle. He had no weapon, nor did he used any powers. I approached him after he defeated the pack of hell-hound he was fighting. I was about 5 feet away from him when I was tackled to the ground by the boy. He realized I meant no harm to him and allowed me to get up. I requested for him to join the Angles."

"Well than what happened!"

A girl about 15 stormed up to me and than I realized who it was. My dearest cousin, Pinecone Face herself.

~Mr. Line-break~

Luke's P.O.V.

       Thalia. She still looks the same as the last time I saw her. She was the reason I joined Kronos. I was so devastated that I had lost her, I lost my sanity. I missed her so much, but she's still a hunter.I tried to take in all of her beautiful features but  I was shaken out of my trance when Percy started speaking,

"I will have to finish later, for we must get to your camp."

With that we all walked through the portal, leaving a furious demigod behind us. When we arrived at Camp Half-Hell, we found a clearing and Percy created a cabin. Don't ask me how because the boy has so many different powers I stopped counting. I was about to walk into my room when I was rudely interrupted by a certain black winged commander, who looked rather suspicious.

Percy's P.O.V.       (Percy bold, Luke italics)

    I led Luke into my room, and attempted to start my "speech",

"Look Dagger (Luke) I really-"

"No"

"You don't even know what I was going to say!"

"I know you were going to ask me to talk to a certain cousin of yours, am I correct?"

"Yes, but-"

"No"

"Luke please I just-"

"No"

I had a feeling he wasn't going to change his mind any time soon so I just walked out of the room like the dignified commander I was, but not before slapping him on the head. I walked out of the room straight to the door when Dragon ( Charles) cut me off. 

"Dude I think your forgetting something" He said,

I paused to think. I have all of my weapons, I brushed my teeth, I combed my hair, and I even put on clean socks. I have on my shirt, a pair of black jeans, and my combat boots. Dragon apparently noticing the confused look on my face handed my my cloak and mask. Oh. I guess that might have been a pretty big mistake. I grabbed my cloak first and wrapped the soft, sleek, and shiny fabric around my shoulders and secured it in front on my neck. I then grabbed my mask and securely placed it on, then dropped the hood over my head. I looked at Beckendorf to confirm everything was okay, but then he started laughing at me. I was confused until I looked in a near by mirror. I swear, creator of the universe or not, I'm going to kill him. As you guessed, the crown was still on my head, shinning through my cloak. YAY. Note the sarcasm. Still pouting, I walked out the cabin to find a certain daughter of Zeus. 

A/N I know its short but its a chapter okay? I've already started on the next chapter and a shout out to everyone who commented ideas. Keep commenting what you want to happen  for future chapters. Thanks for reading lovelies. Have a good day!💕💕✌︎✌︎

 ✎Brooke✎