Back pains

Percy P.O.V.

"Will you join me?"

 The logical part of me was screaming to run away as fast as I could. 

But every other part of me was screaming to say yes. I decided that being logical was overrated.

So being the intelligent, cool, calm, and collected person I am I replied

 "uh- I mean if like- yeah I-I-I maybe yeah that's a plan yeah ok I mean sure" 

I could tell the twenty something year old "primordial" was trying to hold back his laughter. After I regained my composer I asked,

 "So you really are Lord Chaos?" 

He replied, 

"Well technically I am. But if you ever call me that I might have to blast you into oblivion. So I recommend you call me Oz."

I must have been staring at him really funny because he burst into laughter. I asked quietly asked,

" You're kidding right?" 

He replied,

" Would it make you feel better if I said yes?" 

I shook my head up and down. He looked at me and hunched over holding his sides. I would have been mad, but the lord of like everything was nearly rolling on the ground in front of me, laughing because of my confusion. Well, this is going to be interesting.

Once Oz pulled himself together, he dusted himself off and said,

" Percy Jackson, you have been given a fate that no living soul deserves, you have been mistreated and given scars that no one with a heart as pure as you deserves. So,  will you be the commander of my army?"

 I attempted to stand up as straight as Oz, but I failed because he was a three inches taller than me. But, despite that I said as seriously, and as calmly as I could, 

"I accept."

He extended a straight arm and moved it in a circle, creating a portal. He motioned for me to step through. I did as I was told and instantly found myself in a beautiful palace that was a sort of blue, green, blackish mix. (I won't go into detail but imagine the most beautiful place you've ever seen. Now multiply that by x200.)

 I walked into a large room, that I assumed was the throne room. I saw millions of what I think we're soldiers. I didn't recognize anyone because they were all wearing masks. I knew I should be nervous around millions of armed soldiers, but when I was next to Oz, I had all the confidence in the galaxy. The soldiers instantly cleared a path for us. I had a feeling it was mostly for Chaos though. Every soldier was bowing. We walked to where a large diamond cover black throne was.

It was sort of resembled a stage. I turned to face the army and saw just how many "people" there were. I instantly saw a group of soldiers that seemed to be more dominant than the rest. I soon realized that they had beautiful white wings. I also noticed that unlike the rest of the soldiers who were just wearing masks, they all also wore long cloaks that covered their eyes, maybe because the mask didn't. I turned my attention back to Oz. 

He cleared his throat and the entire room went silent. Oz began to speak to his army,

"Soldiers of Chaos, this is the hero of earth, Percy Jackson. He has been betrayed by those around him. He will now be known as ισχύς (read is as loxus, it means power) . He is your commander. He will lead you all and the Arch Angels.  Percy please kneel before me."

I did as I was told. He place his had on my forehead and he begin to speak in a language I couldn't understand. I felt a pain more severe than anything I've ever experienced flood my body. When I thought it was over,  a black orb shot at my chest.

The pain was now centered in my back. I felt my bones rearranging and my skin being sliced open. I felt new bones form and connect in my back. I felt so much power course through my veins. I flexed my new muscles. I turned my neck and saw beautiful black wings. They were enormous. I had to have a  15 ft wingspan easy. I turned around and noticed the whole army kneeling. I spread my wings and motioned for them to all stand. Oz turned to his army and said, " All hail the Chaotic Prince."