Gift ceremony

Some story plotting:

Your moving into Encanto and unpacking your things. and soon your ganna go out and look around town, and go find the market for some food that would last you this summer.

Also I will be using she/her pronouns (sorry)

Your family members are:

You: (16)
Mariá:Sister (20)
Santiago:Brother (7)
Venti:Little brother (5)
(YEP NO MOM NO DAD😈)

Sorry for any grammer mistakes!!
─────────ೋღ 🌿 ღೋ─────────

Your unpacking Your brother's Clothes and sorting them out with Venti's.

After unpacking and sorting, you decide to go outside and get to know the town, "Mari, am going out!" You yell out to your sister, "Where is it that your going Hermana?"
María yells from the kitchen.

"Uh the store?.." You say which is true but sightly lying, "Ok, stay safe and don't forget to close the door behind you!, we have enough rats walking in our house.."

You giggle as you walk out the door.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ At the Market ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Your walking by the stalls and trying to find the things on your list, while your walking you across a curly haired boy handing out invites to a...Gift ceremony?..
The boy catches you staring and starts making his way over to you.
"Dammit! This is what I get for staring.." You think to yourself as he gets closer, "Hola Hermosa~!" He said as I looked at him as if I'd seen a ghost. "Im Camilo madrigal.." When he said that he gave me butterflies..

"Uh hello? Hermosa?? You there?" Camilo said as I get lost in his beautiful eyes..

I quickly snap back into reality as a hear Camilo trying to
Talk to me. "Oh uh sorry! Im Y/N!" I say as my cheeks glow pink, "That name is very unique~" he says with a smile that slowly turns into a smirk. Your about to say thank you until he adds "like all the others!" He starts to laugh, you nudge his shoulder and start laughing. As both of you are laughing you notice him starting to blush a little, you start to smile. Camilo stops laughing and catches his breath "hey I was meaning to tell you something" Camilo says, "Well shoot your shot!" You say with confidence,

"I was wondering if you would wanna come to my brothers gift ceremony?" He says. "Sure! Of course!" I make a bright smile brighter then my future.
He smiles back at me and starts to blush again.
I look at him and notice and then remember what I came for.
"Oh uh camilo! I have to go, maybe other time?" I ask.
Camilo snaps back into reality and looks at me in confusion. "W-wha-? Where for you have to go?"
Camilo asks in mild confusion. "I have to go home and get ready for the ceremony? Where else do I have to be!" I laugh as his face turns red in embarrassment.

"Right right! But uh..can I walk you home?" Camilo says. I nod in agreement and dying inside.

We start to hold hands and I run toward my house.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ At Y/Ns House ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
"Wow.." Camilo says in shock. "This place is almost as big as the castia!" He says as he runs over to the kitchen, I laugh as he shapeshifts into a village girl with brown hair and starts dancing, I laugh and he starts to smile really brightly.

"Y/N..? Who is that?"