Movie Night with Mirabel + Chances with Camilo

Story plotting: Your Laying in Camilo's bed while he's doing his chores. It won't take him long, he only started about an 1 hour ago. I finished my chores before I came to the castia, so I would have more time with camilo and just..—mess around.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

I sigh as I sit in Camilo's bedroom bored asf wondering what to do.

*AM THINKING ABOUT MAKING OTHER MADRIGAL LIKE YOU😏*

You walk down stairs and see Camilo swiping the kitchen, Senoritá Julieta making dinner and Dolores watching TV.
Wave at Camilo, and start to walk Upstairs to the nursery (aka Mirabels Room)

I knock on Mirabel's door

"Come in!" I hear a voice say, I open the door and see Mirabel sitting on her bed "Hola Crackhead!" I said as I see Mirabel start to smile as she sees me walk in, "Hola y/n!" Mirabel says with a smile. "How have you been? I haven't heard from you since Antonio's Gift ceremony" I said as I see Mirabels smile start to fade, "Well am Okay, am kind of better now that your here!!" Mirabel says as she starts to laugh at my Pinkish face, "Oh shush Mira!!" I say because she was laughing at me, I look down and see Mirabel's hand on my thigh, "Mira?-" I say as I point down at her hand, "Oh shit! Uh..- sorry!" Mirabel said while hiding her face with her hands.

"it's ok, it's ok!" I say as I start to laugh, Mirabel starts to laugh as well, "Your face looks like a Tomate!" I say as mirabel nudges my shoulder, we start to laugh together and we both flop down on Her bed. We look at each other making alot of eye contact.
I made a dumb face to make Mirabel laugh because her face looked so concentrated. "What are you thinking about dumbyy~~" I said with a raspy voice and a dumb face, "nothing serious ugly rodent" Mirabel said back imitating me.

I start to giggle at how dumb we were being.

I get up from her bed, "Where are ya going?" Mirabel said as she started to get and look at me, "No where of course" I said looking at Mirabel "Wanna watch a movie?" I said as I sat back down on the bed looking at Mira, "Sure! Just depends on what movie?" "I dunno what movie Do You want to watch?" I said then Mira, "I actually wanna watch Frozen II but that would make us look like babies" I say as I start to laugh, "Hey! Just because Frozen is a kids movie doesn't mean we can't watch it!" Mirabel said, "Ok ok!" I said as I open Disney+ and put on Frozen. (I FELT LIKE WATCHING FROZEN TODAY SO DON'T COME AT ME-😭)

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒✰After the movie✰༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

After the movie was over, I see Mirabel sleep on my shoulder, I smile at how clam she looked while she was sleeping.
i pick her head up from my shoulder and lay it on her pillow, I checked my phone and saw that it was 10:09

I kissed Her forehead in a friendly way (LOL😏)
I saw a smile form in her face, she probably thought I was her Mom. I walk out the room after turning off the TV.
As I exit the room I see Camilo standing there, "What took you so long in there??" He said whining, "I was watching a Movie with Mirabel!" I say with a smile "How can I be mad at you??" Camilo said as he cups my face and gives me a gentle kiss, "wanna cuddle?" I said with a little lust in my eyes, "Sure" Camilo said as he guides me to his room.

I lay down on his bed and start to be comfortable as he lays down beside me, I dig my face in his chest as I start to feel a little horny (yes I just did😍😜 #slayqueen).

"Hey camilo?" I say with a raspy voice "Yes Mi Amor?" Camilo said while looking at me, "Can we make out?" I say as Camilo looks down at me, "No Thanks" He says as he turns over and starts to fall asleep "HOW ARE YOU JUST GANNA—"

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

AH YES YES THE END *CLAP CLAP* DON'T CLAP EVERYONE I KNOW I KNOW AM LIKE SO AMAZING 😍