Clam down!

TW:bolas🥰
FW:Light Smut😨
(All characters are the legal age :)

༻꫞꯭ Camilo's POV ꫞꯭༺

I wake up from a some what uncomfortable sleep? And my hands are tied to the knob of the desk in my room.

This is probably Y/N's doing..

I think about all the things we could do in this position..- well of course not me I'm this position of course.

Thinking about all of this, I start to get a little hard

"Unsexul thoughts please brain?"
I think to myself as I start to get harder (😨😨)

I look down and see the situation I was having.

"Damn you Y/N.."

I mumbled under my breathe thinking how to get out of here.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡ Y/N's POV ♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

I knock on Mirabels Door to see if she would have any dresses for me

"Come in!" I hear a voice say inside. I open the door as I open the door.

"Need something?" Mirabel says as she sat on her bed.

"Well I do need something, can I borrow one of your dresses?" I ask with a nervous smile. "I would if I had" Mira says as I let out a confused face "All my other dresses are getting washed." She said giving me an answer. "Eh ok then I'll just go back home and get one or some." I say as I wave and close the door.

I open camilo's room door and look at his frustrated face and shape shifting into other people to try to get out.

"Y/N get me out if this shit!!" Camilo says still shape shifting. I start to laugh at his frustration while he gives me a mad frown.

"Y/N this isn't funny, untie me now" Camilo said angrily. "Maybe later?" I said trying to hide my laughter. Camilo shape shiftined into a child and went free, I gave a shocked face and gasp as he starts to run up to me.

"Hey uh we could always talk about this." I said as he gave me a mad look. I try to exit before the gets shut.
"No. We can't talk about this." Camilo said pinning me to the wall. I slip under him and open the door and exiting.

Now am downstairs, with an angry boyfriend chasing me, today is actually a great day!

༺ღ༒Dolores POV ༒ღ༻
Am laying in my bed covering my ears just in case Y/N and that annoying rat start to make out.
Am reading a book called 'Love? What's that?' (This is a real story on wattpad, Check it out!!) It's so deep, I kind of kin it (definition of kin: can relate, or have the same problems or have the same thing happening to you).

I hear Camilo stuck in his room. (Y/N locked the door.) I don't really care about him, but am ganna go check on him.

დ .•*""*• at camilo's door 😍 •*""*•.დ

I knock on Camilo's door to see if he was ok "LET ME OUTT" I hear Camilo say, "Cállate la boca nino y Abre la Puerta" I say to mi Hermano (shut your mouth and open the door) "I cant!" He says with a little nervous shudders in his voice, "unlock it estúpio.." I say because the lock is inside.

"Oh." Camilo says as he opens the door, "Stupid" I say as I start to walk away.

Y/N you better watch out because a ugly rat is coming for you.

➶➶➶➶➶ Y/N POV➷➷➷➷➷

I run home to see My siblings but also get some clothes because Camilo would never give me his close after what happened today.

I open my house door, no one in sight. I look around, to find Mariá or at least Venti.

I open Venti and Stani's room I see them taking a nap, I think. I walk up to time and kiss their foreheads, I haven't been here ever since Camilo asked me out, or since I've went to the store.

I look at the desk stand where the lamp stands and see a note from Mariá,

Next Month?..

That means I'll have to take care of Venti and Stani for like...(doing the numbers...) 30 DAYS?!? (Including February)

I guess Camilo is ganna have to wait.. But he's ganna kill me..Maybe I should take them to the Castia is with me!-or maybe they might ruining everything..Or not!

I guess we're ganna have to find out..

A few moments later while am thinking I hear a loud bang

BANG

I run outside Venti's and Stani's Room to see Camilo standing inside my house.

"God Camilo..Couldn't you have knocked??" I say crossing my arms.

"Amor..You left me tied up in my room.. ON THE GODDAMN FLOOR??" Camilo screams out, "Lower your Voice!" I say and Camilo gives me a confused look. "The kids are sleeping" I say as if I meant our kids.

"What?" Camilo said with a confused face and starting to clam down, "our kids?" I say trying to hold back my laughter.
"Wait our?" Camilo said with a smile forming on his face "Yes?" I say starting to laugh a little. Camilo runs up to hug me and whispers in my ear

"Can we make one with my DNA?" He says as I feel a smirk form on his face. I push him off, "Camilo!!" I say trying not to scream, he shrugs and starts to walk off "that's you, you lost your shot!" I says starting to tease me.

I run up and kiss him on the cheek and whisper in his ear "Theirs kids in here..of course I had to deny~!" I say as I start to smile and then gasp at the sudden move he made to kiss me.

"Don't worry Amor-" he said smirking and putting his hands on my waist, "I'll get us somewhere where no one can see us..Just like our first date~" He says to you. When he did this it always gave you butterflies.

But you refused to give into him, "Camilo, Cállate la boca" I say to him as I gave him a slight slap, He whined as he let go of my waist and started to head forward to my room, before he enters he looks at me, "Wanna cuddle?" He asked, "Wouldn't miss this for the world!" I say as I run torward my room door.

☆彡 After getting comfortableミ☆

You dig your face into Camilo's face being the small spoon, while he's the Big spoon.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Amor"

☆彡彡 THE END 😍ミミ☆

THIS WAS SUCH A LONG CHAPTER- also I GOT A NEW TABLET 😍😍 SO NOW I CAN download wattpad and then blah blah blah 💔💔

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I love you all! Have a great day❤

Word count:1152