Looking into the future

(Small A/N) Hey everyone!! Am writing this on my pc because the device i was using doesnt work anymore so i will be writing with my pc from now on! until i get a new device of course, so please work with me :)

[Dolores POV]

I've been sneaking inside the walls to talk to my tio. Bruno, its been month since i started visiting him inside the walls. ive kept it a secret since am totally good at keeping secrets..Well at least my secrets..

I look around to see if anyone was in sight. no one. I open the cracked picture on the wall and stepped in it carefully i gasp as i almost fall on my face, "..I wonder how you do it Tio.." i say as i try to regain my balance. I start walking down the inside-walls trying to find Tio Bruno's 'Room'.

I continue walking and i see a murmurous hole in-fort of me "What.The.Hell." i say to myself as i look to see how deep the hole is, "Here goes nothing.." i say as i start to jump from floorboard to floorboard.

Finally, I made it to the other said, without falling.

i start walking down, what looks like an even larger hallway? well thats what it looks like, then i see a door.

I opened the door to See my Tio Bruno taking a nap, it looked so peaceful. "yknow i could go for a nap like this too.." I think to myself as i examine the room. I walk over to Tio Bruno, and start to shake him so he can wake up.

he Groans at the sudden movement, "pore Queeee??" Tio Bruno said as he wiped his eyes "Hola Tio!" i say with  smile, "mmph.." Bruno said, still tired, "Never in 10 years have i been disturbed in my sleep.." Tio said with a frown "Nice to see you too.." i said while crossing my arms.

"Anyway..What is it that you want sobrina..?" My Tio said trying to wake up a little "Well--" I started and started to blush a little, "So its about a guy?" My Tio said as he started to Smile,"Yeah, but anyway i wanted to look into the future about Mariano Guzman" i said And Tio starts to smile " Finally growing up huh?" Tio Bruno says. "Is that an insult?!" i say loudly "Lower your voice! did you forget were inside the walls??" He said with a worried face "sorry!" i mouth kind of embarrassed. "Anyway i need a big open space to do it so..I guess i have to go back to sleep and you go back with the rest of the family." my Tio says and starts to get comfy on the Red chair he was napping in.

"Tiooo!!!" I whined as i forced him up, "Finnee!!" he whined back like baby. He starts to get up and exits out the room, I follow him "So where do we plan on doing this?" My Tio said as he walked torward the exit aka the cracked picture, "Maybe outside the moutians of Encanto?" I said as Tio looked back at me "The moutians? He said,I nodded. "Thats too dangerous..No way, Plus, I need a place where theres alot of sand" Tio Bruno said.

"The Beach?"

"No"

"Large sand castle?"

"That doesnt even exist??"

Me and Tio went back and forth at eachother, until we heard a distance voice.

"We would look great together!" We heard the voice say, "Yes! we would look..Fabulous.."

Ofcourse Isabela and Mariano..The 'Perfect' Couple I think to myself as Isbela makes a nervous grin. "I want five babies by the way!!" Mariano said as Flowers grew on Isabela's head "What?" Isabela said as they walked off, i let out a scoff as they walk off..Its like they knew i was here. "Estupida.." i mumble under my breath "I could AND would make 5 babies with Mariano..Isabela cant do shit.." I think to myself. 

"Hello?? Earth to Dolores??" i hear a voice say. Oh right, i forget i was with Tio.

"Huh? oh." i say as i realize its My Tio. 

"Comn lets go to my room, its not like anyone is ganna go there anyway.." Tio says as he drags me back into the Cracked Picture.

But seriously, i would make 5 babies with Mariano..No joke!!

The end!

Sorry for grammar mistakes!!!

Thank you for reading! also This story is still on hold but i want to make up for not posting. Hope your day is going Great! I love you all, Stay safe!!