Chill pill

Story plotting: Your sitting by the river/lake (idk) to get away from all the responsibilities, Problems, and just relax.

•.:°❀×═════════×❀°:.•

You sigh as you look by at the river, you have a beautiful view on a calm day, today was always the day when we didn't have any chores, no nothing to do, but then after that day we would have to be up early and ready to work again.

I feel like I got the easiest chores out of everyone, all I have to do is, Pick some fruits, clean the church which I don't mind at all, everyone there is nice, and I have to take care of my brothers when Mariá is gone, which she is never. Actually I wonder where they are now..
It's actually a good thing that am free today, maybe I could hang out with Camilo, or maybe he has chores, it's only a free day for us, not the madrigals.

I start to look around as I see kids playing in the water, a man fishing, and someone taking a dive..oh god- that looks like it hurts..
I start to laugh as I see a diving man fall and hit his face instead of his body.
He notices me and starts to swim over to me, "Hola Señorita!!" The man said "Hola!" I said with a smile, "My name is karl! How about you?" Karl started to say as he got out the water, "my name is Y/N, it's nice to meet you!" I said with a other smile, he smiled back at me, "You from here?" Karl asked "No, well not by the lake, I live in Encanto!" I said, "Ohh! Encanto? I live over there to! Am just staying here with my grandma, today is my last day am staying at her house." Karl said while rubbing his neck "Maybe we could see each other sometime?" I asked. "O-Of course!!" Karl said with a red face, I start to laugh at his second hand embarrassment.

He lends me a hand, he picks me up and leads me toward his grandma's house.

ᨏᨐᨓ in Karl's grandmas house ᨓᨐᨏ

"This is my grandma's house" Karl says, "Soo you just ganna let a stranger into your Grandma's house?" I said as a joke, Karl looks at me with a grin "Well yeah? I don't have many friends, plus you look like a people person!" Karl said with a nervous smile.

After a while we started telling things about each other, Karl was a really nice person, it's kind of unbelievable that he hardly has friends, he's probably just shy.
"Hey uhm, I was wondering, if you..you know.. If you would.." "Karl Take a deep breath,—"...." And now Try and say it"I said, Karl smiled and took a deep breath, "would you like to hang out when I move back to town?" Karl said
I started to giggle a little, "Sure Karl, I'd love to hang out" I said. "But for now hit me up after you moved back into town!" I said before getting up and walking outside the door "Ok! Bye!!" Karl said as I wave back at Karl.

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ *

Hey everyone!!
Sorry for a short chapter, I haven't had any ideas lately, The next chapter might come late because I have a dentist appointment tomorrow at 8:30, am also still sick but feeling a little better, also Thank you for 19-22 reads!!

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎