It was 𝘖𝘶𝘳 wedding day

( you guys were 18 ↓ )

☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*

"Y/N?" Camilo said walking into his room, where I was.

"Yes, Amor?" I said putting my book down on his bed.

"Come here, por favor.." He said, playing with his fingers.

I smiled at him, I loved it when he was nervous and played with his fingers..

I got up and walked up to him, Camilo grabbed my hand and started running towards the background.
I look around and didn't see anyone, "Uh Camilo? Where is everyone?" I asked, he just looked back and winked.

It gave me butterflies, but I didn't think anything about it.

A few minutes later, we're at the back of the Casita.

"Qué bonita..!" I say as I walk around the place, it had Isabela's Vines, Flowers everywhere, and just all my favorite colors everywhere.

"what's all this for?" I asked and started to smile.

Camilo got down on one knee and took something out of his pocket.

"Y/N L/N, The most beautiful girl I've ever seen, Will you-"

"YES" I said not letting him finish.

Noticing what I did, I covered my mouth and nodded my head giving him a sign to continue.
Camlio gave me a chuckle and continued on.

"Will you marry me?" Camilo said, smiling.

I was a pile of blushing blossoms at the moment.

"Yes!" I said smiling and putting my hands on my hips proudly.

Camlio grabbed me bridal style in his arms, and before I could say anything else, The hole family hopped out of the bushes, they were all happy, especially Senorita Pepa and Senor Felix.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" Everyone screamed out, even the hole town was there! It was just how I imagined my proposal!

"MI BEBE IS GETTING MARRIED!!" Pepa screamed out and hugged both of us, I hopped off of Camilo's arms to hug his mom tightly.

"So, now that's settled, I want 5 babies from each and everyone of you!" Alma said Smiling, I blushed a little, because I know she didn't mean it. "WHAT" Camilo said, with rosey cheeks.

I laughed, and so did Alma.

Alma walked up to me and laid her palm on my face,

"Welcome to the Family, Cuñada.."  She said smiling softly.

I smiles and nodded, she then whispered to me ; "I actually expect at least 1-3 babies Y/N.."

I chuckled and whispered back ; "Whatever you wish Alma"

She walked away and winked at me, I laughed at her softly.

༻𓊈𒆜 A few years Later 𒆜𓊉༺

(Y'all are now 25)

"You may kiss the bride" The guy said (I dunno they guy that says the- y know what never mind 😭)

I kissed Camilo softly, he kissed me back.

After the wedding, The Cheeto guy aka the Jaguar started running in.

Juanita, your 4 year old baby girl started running around with The Cheeto guy, and Antonio.

I laughed and walked over to Pepa, "I guess your wedding was better than ours huh?" She said chuckling, I nodded and smiled "Well, at least yours needed in a rainbow!" I said smiling, "Oh really now?" Pepa said pointing to the sky.

I looked up and saw a beautiful Rainbow, "Dios Mío!" I said smiling "I guess we're even now!" Pepa said, and Felix added "Just don't include the hurricane!" He said giving us a thumbs up.

I walked over to Camilo and put my hand on his cheek, "Mi Amor..you still that pure heart as when we were younger huh?" Camilo said, "And your still as Handsome as before!" I kissed Camilo on the cheek gently.

"Y/N?" Camilo said,

"Yes?" I answered.

"You truly are...

my one and only"

Thank you for reading!

This is the Last part of this story, if you haven't read my latest A/N, This story is coming to an end.
Thank you for everything!

I love you all!

Take care!

- Honeymaron ☕︎

ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)

"I made a rainbow!!"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 ♡♡ Camilo X Y/N [ COMPLETED ] 🎉