Bruno x reader: Finally

A/N: I just wanted to show Bruno the love he deserves. 

As I was walking down the street, minding my own business, I saw him. He looked exactly the same before he disappeared. Tall frame, curly hair, a bit awkward, but sweet and kind. He was finally back. My childhood best friend

"Bruno?" I asked, catching his attention.

"Y/N?" We ran to each other and I tackled him in a hug. 

"You're back," I said, in his shoulder.

"Yeah, I am." I got up off of him and helped him up then I hugged him again.

"You don't know how much I've missed you."

He laughed. "Yeah, same." 

I pulled away. "Why did you disappear?"

"My gift wasn't helping anyone so I hid in the walls of Casita."

"People didn't like their futures," I assumed.

"Yeah. I was the outcast of the family, but don't worry. I have a niece who feels the same way. Her name is-"

"Mirabel," I finished his sentence.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"I still kept in contact with your family after you disappeared. Not Abuela though. I hate her."

"Without her, she wouldn't have had me."

I chuckled. "I can love someone and hate their parent."

He laughed awkwardly. "Yeah, I guess your right."

I grabbed his hand. "C'mon, mi familia will be so happy to see you." I started running. Adrenaline pumped through my veins. My childhood crush was back. 

"Your familia?" he questioned, trying to keep up with me.

"Yeah! They love you."

"Really?"

I chuckled. "You were their favorite friend out of me and my siblings friends."

He lit up like a light bulb. "Okay."

After we brought him to mi casa, everyone was so happy to see him. We practically had a party for his return.

After having fun with him, all my feelings from before bubbled up to the surface. I had a huge crush on him, but I sorta forgot about it when he disappeared. I don't think I realized how much it hurt me when he left. I was heart broken, but now, it's mended.

I looked over and him and smiled. He was finally back.