Mirabel x reader: Expecting

A/N: Mirabel is pregnant. The reader is gender neutral so decide how y'all got pregnant.

"Mi Amor, do you need help?" you asked your wife of two years.

She chuckled that sweet little laugh you always loved to hear. "Y/N, just because I'm seven months pregnant doesn't make me helpless."

"Yeah, but you heard what the doctor said. Any stress could put you into labor. We haven't even finished setting up everything." You walked over to her, grabbing the bags filled with food and baby clothes.

"Y/N, it's okay. Casita and mi familia will help no matter what."

You slowly nodded, walking in the door of the big house the Madigals lived in. You couldn't help it, you were worried about her and the baby! Mirabel should be resting!

"Y/N, when you set the bags down, could you help me with the crib?"

You groaned, "You are not setting up the crib. I will do that. You need to rest, Mira."

"But I don't want to feel useless." You understood why she was always moving. She never got any magical powers so she tried to help as much as she could.

"Mi Amor, you are doing so much like growing our child," you whispered. "You have been constantly been on the go so why don't you just rest for a little?"

Mirabel sighed. You used some pretty good logic against her although it didn't shake the feeling of not having a part. She mumbled, "Alright," and went upstairs to her bedroom.

You smiled at your wife. She was the most beautiful human being to ever exist. She didn't compare to Isabella, the one everyone wanted. Her smile, her laugh, her voice, it was the only thing you ever wanted to hear. She was the most perfect person in your eyes, how could anyone else compare?

You grabbed the bags and went up to your shared room. There, you found Mira fast asleep.

The crib laid against the wall unbuilt, but you decided to do that later. You couldn't disturb the angel in front of you.

You set the bags down and crawled into bed. You laid, facing her with a soft smile of pure love on your face.