The Blonde Boy

_______________________________Y/N's POV -

Y/N's POV -

Y/N shook in her bed, the bed shaking with her as she wiped her sweaty forehead with the sleeve of her nightgown. Y/N noticed the wet blotches of cold sweat that stuck the dress against a her skin and turned to look at the sheets.

"Another nightmare . . ." She grumbled, changing the sheets the fourth time that week. After Y/N was done, she sat herself in her bed and tried dozing back into her sleep, but even with her eyes closed, she could still hear their quiet whispers and the tingling sensation of cold skin against soft flesh.

She sighed angrily, tossing the blankets to the side and heading towards the shower where a basket of fresh towels laid. She let the shower faucet run for a bit and swirled to take a of herself in the mirror. God she looked miserable.

Yesterday, she had a similar dream. One that made her shiver with fear. Because of that, she ran to get help from Callis who surprisingly was awake. Y/N felt herself get goosebumps of the thought as she rubbed her arm soothingly.

Steam began to fog the mirror, turning her gaze back to the bathtub, before pulling the knob down, and stripping herself from the uncomfortable clingy nightgown.

Happily, Y/N dipped into the boiling water and sank in, dunking her whole body with her. She pondered through memories of the past few weeks.

'I changed so much, with such little time,' She thought. 'At least I had character development,' She told herself.

'Kinda-' She added.

Her siblings said she'd became more sassy and sarcastic, though other than that, she was still the same girl- a loud thud banged against the walls and Y/N jerked from her position as the tub began to wobble slightly.

"I think I've had enough," she mumbled, draining the water before grabbing the towel and wrapping it around her. The cold air hit her as she opened the bathroom door and Y/N waddled her way back into the room. On her way there, Y/N glanced at the grandfather clock, 4:55 in the morning.

Hurriedly, Y/N dressed herself.