Homesick Remedy

_______________________________

The next day at school, Y/N hurried into the Clearing of Good's castle, her h/c hair following behind her as she jumped out of the women's restroom. In a few minutes, it'd be lunch, and with the time she had to spare as well as the deal the two made, she would have to set a lecture series to work on. Unfortunately for her, there was no place to perform the lecture without making it look too suspicious. At first, the idea of discussing the lessons at the library came to mind, only to scrap that off. She needed a place where it seemed almost impossible to find. Now, it seemed as if there were two possibilities; her dorm as there was no one there or his room. Her eyes dulled, and she suddenly slumped with a tired sigh. Scrap that all off, she'd just tell him that lectures took place at night in the Blue Forest. She nodded to herself, that sounded like a great idea.

A twinkling sound rung in her eyes, turning to catch the culprit of the sound being meeting eyes with the biting fairy, a toothy grin on his face as he flew closer. Y/N smiled.

"Hello there," she said, watching the fairy sit on the padding of her shoulder. The boy fairy said nothing but Y/N paid no mind to it, scrambling through her pouch for a piece of paper. Her hand ran against a cold surface, and Y/N pulled it out, revealing a notebook with worn-out leather, tied together with a string of twine. Unraveling the twine, Y/N opened the notebook, ripping a page out, before grabbing a simple black pen and scribbling onto the tea-stained paper.

"Here," she said, turning to the fairy. "Give this to Blondie. I'm sure you know who he is."

The fairy nodded, his small hands reaching for the parchment paper as it flew past her ear and towards the group of boys at the Ever's side of the Clearing, who was busy throwing pebbles at one another to even take notice of their surroundings- one hit the fairy, resulting to him falling flat onto the table, head first.

Y/N with wide eyes turned away, rummaging through the crowds of Nevers and Evers to find Sophie, ignoring the look Tedros gave her as the fairy shakily handed him the paper, a small bump visible on his head.

"Y/N!" Dot yelled, trampling past the other students with a big smile. "What are you doing?"

"Hey, Dot. I'm looking for Sophie, have you happened to see her?"

Dot tilted her head. "I have, but she's studying."

"So she's not here?"

"Nope! Here," she said, opening the palm of her hands to reveal droplets of chocolate. "Want some? Anadil's rat's dung makes the best chocolate. Even Sophie agreed."

Y/N peered at her hands before giving a slow reluctant shake of her head, a small awkward smile on her face. "I'm fine."

_______________________________

Morgriffed into a small mouse, Y/N snuck past the patrolling gang of fairies and squeezed through the space of the entrance of the Tunnel of Trees. Before repeating the incantation for reversing the spell, Y/N observed her surroundings. With a loud poof and a mist of yellow smoke, Y/N's human form came back- naked.