Cupid Gone Rogue

______________________________Y/N's POV -

Y/N's POV -

The night Y/N had returned safely to her dorm, Agatha had already made plans to take them home faster. One of them included seeking help from Sophie. So as they crossed the tower buildings and down the stairs of Purity tower, they didn't expect fairies to come rushing towards them- dividing them up as they carried Y/N away into one of the professor's corridors.

"I'll go and get Sophie!" Agatha called out before the door closed shut. The fairies gently dropped her onto her feet and Y/N gave a small thanks before she reached towards the desk and sat herself down.

Professor Dovey sighed, her front turning towards Y/N's directions. She was tall with a pink, slim, high-necked dress, and a glittering swan crest over the heart. Her white bangs swept and kept to the side where it met a voluminous bun. Y/N gulped when her e/c eyes stared at her blue ones.

She smiled. "Don't fret, Y/N. I am simply giving you supplies for your new school year."

Y/N released a relieved sigh and smiled. "That's great. What is it?"

Professor Dovey turned back and headed to a draw before she opened it and began pulling things out. She walked back, in her hands, a frilly pink dress with a silver swan layered over the stacks of books. "You will need these. Try the dress, I'll get you another size if it doesn't fit." Professor Dovey handed her the uniform before she turned away- allowing the girl to change in the room.

Y/N fidgeted awkwardly before hiding herself in the corner of the room and stripping away the black cloak and brown velvety dress. Slowly, she slipped herself into the silky fitted dress and pinned the crest over her left breast where the heart was. She twirled, liking the soft wavy bounces of the dress as it followed her motion.

Professor Dovey turned, peering down at the student's uniform. She clamped her hands together. "Wonderful!" She said smiling. "It fits you just right."

'Almost too right.' She observed herself in the reflection of the glittering glass windows, notching the tight fit as it showed the curves of her waist. She made her way towards her desk and read the titles of each book- laying them flat on the warm surface.

The Privilege Of Beauty
Winning Your Prince
The Recipe for Good Looks
Princess with a Purpose
Animal Speech 1: Barks, Neighs, & Chirps.

"O-ohh . . ." Y/N stammered, her voice disappearing as she kept rereading the titles. "How . . . interesting."

Her smile faltered- 'Imagine the embarrassment of having to bark in public.'

Professor Dovey smiled, turned towards the door, and opened it- gesturing Y/N out. "That is all I have for you today, Y/N. It is a pleasure to have you in this school."

Y/N smiled and carried her books into her arms. "A pleasure to be here as well," she said, making her way out and into her dorm room where she dropped off the books and made her way towards the Clearing.
_______________________________
Agatha's POV -