Chapter 21

(Home By Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros)

Wilbur's Pov

I looked in the mirror. I was quite nervous. This would be the first school dance that I am going to, and not only that, I had a date.

I was terrified.

I looked down at my outfit. Black pants, a black button up, and a black leather jacket (thank you Daytona.) My hands had rings on them, and I had on a necklace.

"Will! Are you ready yet?" My mother called from the kitchen.

"I'm ready! I'm on my way." I shouted back before I did one final look over.

I grabbed everything I needed and quickly walked to the kitchen where they both were.

"Don't you look nice!" My mother said with a smile.

"Thank you Mum." I spoke with a smile before she walked over and smoothed out my shirt and jacket.

"How did I know that you were going to do that?" My dad said, lighting pulling her away from me.

"Levy-"

"Car time?!" I clapped my hands, knowing that they would start to bicker like children.

They both smiled at me before grabbing their things and the car keys.

"Mum, I don't think it was necessary to bring wine." I gave her a weird expression as she laughed and handed it to me.

"What do you want us adults to do? Sit and watch movies?" My dad chimed in as he took the wine from me.

"We will be doing that, but with wine now."

I rolled my eyes as they both laughed and started singing along to songs.

"They really changed their attitude as soon as I met Daytona. They opened their eyes and realized how shitty they were treating me. I should thank her for that."

Once the car stopped, we got out and I was really excited now and not nervous. I knocked on the door and waited next to my parents with a smile on my face.

"I should just get you a key made." Dylan mumbled as he got out of the way and let us in.

"Why so glum?" My dad asked him as we heard Max scream.

"I have two devil children!" He screamed the last part loudly so that the two kids could hear him.

"We are not!" Max screamed back before there was a loud thud.

Dylan then led the way through the house, though I knew it like the back of my hand.

"What the hell is going on now?" Dylan asked as he separated the two siblings.

"God, Skylar, she was so beautiful. She was in a forest green dress, black heels, and a black leather jacket. Her hair was her normal, mullet type fringe. She looked unreal, I felt so many emotions watching her. All she was doing was standing there, yet she was the most beautiful woman on this earth. She still is."

"He ate my bloody sandwich!" Dyaotna screamed as she hit her brother with a pillow.

"I think you're hanging out with Will too much." My mother chimed in and laughed.

"It was good too! This is payback for last night."

"He has three seconds to run or so help me-"