Ch - 2 : The Escape

Yazhini sat there wordless. Her whole life was destroyed. The sight of that dead hand gave her chills. She was completely horrified. 

Just then he entered. Ajay came in and saw her with a rage of anger. She quickly stood up, all her tears evaporating in the air. He came near her and picked the box on the ground. Just as she thought he was going away, in a fraction of second he yelled at her holding her hair roughly frightening her to death. 

" Enna pathi yengayaavadhu veliya sonnen! Kondruven." , his resentful words petrified her as she stood there shivering while he disappeared into thin air. 

Yazhini knew that she would be an idiot if she sat and cried for hours. She took out her phone to only find that he had attached a jammer. She rushed to the door to exit but it was locked from outside. 

"Shit!" , she threw the phone on the bed, walking around restlessly. Suddenly she heard the sound of a cupboard opening. She slowly made her steps towards it and pushed away the spider webs with her hands. She found a thick rope lying inside it. Picking it in her hands, she wondered what this rope was doing in his cupboard but then brushed her thoughts away as it is anyway of use to her. 

For the "Rowdy" she is, she strongly tied the rope to one end of the metal grill of her window and let down the other end. She was in the 4th floor but she cared about nothing but escaping from there. She removed her saree and wore her simple kurti taking her purse which had her phone and important documents to begin her adventurous stunt. 

She drilled open the window grill with a screw driver and kept her leg one by one out of the sill. Gripping the rope firmly, she slowly got down inch by inch but steadily. It was 11 in the morning and no one seemed to look at her. She finally got down and dusted the dust of her. 

She turned around to look if anyone was there and clear with her thoughts she started walking fast to the nearby bus stand in a ray of hope before a big palm caught her mouth from behind. 

Short update! I'll most probably give a double update today! 

How are you liking the story's progress? Completely in for your feedbacks!

Thanks for reading! ❤