Ch - 5 : Mystery

As soon as Rakshan called him, Vikram fled to the godown they owned and used it secretly for communicating regarding this case as they wanted tight privacy. Only him, Rakshan and Yazhini knew about this. 

Rakshan started, " Dei Macha, so basically 3 kids have been murdered till now. All of them have been boys and surprisingly research la found out that they belong to the same school. The cars in the box is an unsolved mystery though. So-" 

Vikram intervened, " So, andha school oda head ah contact pani, who are your suspicions or indha car and small boys related ah edhaavdhu incident past la nadanthucha nu ketu, samandha patta aalu ah track pana we can catch him. Right?" 

" Dei epdi da! Vera level uh! " , Rakshan patted his back. 

"Seri, idha modhalla Yazhini kita sollanum da"

"Sonnadhe ava dhaan da", Rakshan blinked making Vikram glare at him. 

"Adhu.. ava thaan writer aache, idhe maari edha kadha padichirpa..", Rakshan told self cheering him. 

As they turned to make a move, Yazhini walked inside dusting the dust off her pale pink kurti which she matched with chikankari earrings, letting her hair loose. She walked in dreamily like a breezy wave. She was too beautiful that Rakshan had to nudge his friend 7 times to bring him back to this world. 

"Polama", she offered. 

"Enga", he asked still not out of the trance. 

"Uh! Beach uh ku", she laughed and dragged him out while he was happily smiling. 

They reached the school by 3 and it was almost over. They had to wait till the principal was free, Yazhini sat the seesaw with a kid on her lap, dramatically explaining something. Vikram looked at them in awe and imagined how a life with her would be. Just the thought of it made him blush like a beetroot. 

Yazhini turned her head to find Vikram looking at her already, hiding her blush she called out to him to sit on the other side of the seesaw for balance. He nodded with a smile and sat on it. All 3 of them were happily playing on it when Rakshan came in, 

"Dei , irundhaalum unga alichaatiyum thaanga mudiyala da! Vaanga, ulla polaama. ", he complained when Vikram rubbed his nape smiling sheepishly and walking with Yazhini inside. 

The principal was an old woman, Kristen Gillbert. She said that she runs this school since she was 27 years old. When asked about the happenings recently, she said that she suspects "Kathir", one of her students in her early batches. 

"Avan nalla padipaan, nalla velayaduvan, nalla paiyan aana avan veetla seri illa. Daily avan amma appaku sanda varum. Ivana rendu perume kandukala. Oru naal oru paiyan oru kutti car vechu velayaditu irundhaan, ivan poyi kettadhuku un amma appa kita ketuko nu sonnan. Ivan poyi veetla kettadhuku adichu anupichirkaanga. Next day, andha paiyan amma appa vaangi tharalaya nu sirichu andha car ah vechu ellaarum ivana kalaaichirkaanga. 

Innum adhu en kannula apdiye nikkudhu, andha kovathula andha paiyan ah pakkathula irundha, merry go round repair panna vechirndha screwdriver ah avan thondaiyiliye kuthi avana kola panitaan. Bayandhu school ku edha ketta peru vandhura podho nu immediate ah TC kuduthu veliya anupichitom. Adhuku aprom avan enna aanaan, enga ponaan nu theriyaadhu. But the recent activities and his past makes my thoughts linger around him.", she confessed while Vikram listened to her keenly. 

"Thanks Ma'am, this will be very helpful for our investigation", Vikram gratefully led his hand for a handshake while she nodded smiling back. 

"Dei we're finally getting our hand in this case da! Ippo adutha move, avana pudikradhu. Adhuku aprom things will become easy!", Vikram exclaimed while both Rakshan and Yazhini acknowledged with the same excitement. 

In the heat of the moment, all the 3 forgot that they had to go to Yazhini's house only by the rope as the door was sealed by her "husband". They reached the 4th floor by the lift and after reaching the door, it striked Yazhini and she whined keeping her hands on her head. 

"Aiyoo! Rope vazhiya thaan ulla po mudiyum. Ippo thirumba keezh-"

"Wait. What? The door is not locked?", she questioned in shock looking at Vikram who was suspiciously staring at the open lock. 

They kept small steps while Yazhini held his hand, " Bayam ah irukku Vikrameyy"

He patted her head and went inside , slowly opening the door. But what they saw inside just flipped all of their lives for a second. 

Kathir or her supposed husband was lying dead on the floor, supposedly shot by a sniper, blood oozing out his head. 

Yazhini screamed while Vikram stood there not able to process anything. 

How did you like it? 👀