Epilogue

Vikram waited outside the school in a jeep, in disguise. A small kid playing in the ground was quickly picked and pushed into a van. Vikram keenly observed, and just as he imagined, she came out. 

The school's principal, Kristen Gillbert got on her scooty and slowly followed the van which kidnapped the kid. Vikram followed her in a non suspectable distance. He saw her getting down and entering a godown. Too focused on her, Vikram didn't notice the surroundings. 

He sneaked in, slowly searching for her and the kid but what he saw was Yazhini and Rakshan tied up and both of them almost unconsicous. He panicked and tried to free them when he heard a loud, evil laughter. 

Gillbert stood there with a smirk on her face giving slow claps. 

"ACP Vikram sir! Neengala! Aama kathir ah kandupudichitingala sir?! " , she asked feigning innocence, sarcasm oozing out of her words. 

Vikram clenched his fists thinking about her trap. But he spoke up, " Ungala naa evlo nambunen. Andha chinna pasanga enna paavam panaanga? Oru school principal ah irundhutu ivlo ruthless ah behave panringale" . 

The woman called in the goons snapping her finger. All of them assembled with heavy weapons making Vikram roll up his sleeves. When the first person came running, Vikram held the iron rod he had, twisted it and kicked him on his abdomen making him plop on the floor. 

Vikram skillfully dodged the other 3, carelessly hitting them as if he were on a spree. Vikram quickly untied Yazhini and Rakshan and went back to settle them. Rakshan understood the situation and joined with Vikram to hit them. 

Just then, one man, raised an iron rod in front of Yazhini's face who was drowsy. Vikram and Rakshan were busy strangling the other people making them rush to her but in vain. 

Just when the rod was about to hit her face, a hand held the rod firmly. Yazhini looked up in her blood shot eyes. She stood up, her hand clutching the rod firmly and gave a tight slap on that man's face whose imprint would last for lifetime. Vikram and Rakshan openly gasped as they looked at each other in horror. The adivaanguna aal  felt his mind go blank as a goiiiiiiii resonated in his ears. 

Vikram came near Yazhini and wrapped his one arm around her in the front, tightly holding the goon's collar on the other side. He whispered in her ears, " Aama, Kalyaanathuku aprom enna ipdi lam adika maata la? " , making her go red and push him while the man scrunched his nose and stood there mandaya pichifying. 

They successfully dodged all the goons making Gillbert stare at them. Rakshan took out a handcuff and neared her. In an arm's distance, she quickly twisted his arms and held it behind his back making Vikram aim his gun at her. She loosened her hold and left him. 

"Mariyaadhaiya edhuku ipdi panne nu sollu. Andha pasangaloda parents ah paathrukiya? Avanga evlo paavam theriyu-" 

"Appo naa paavam kedaiyaadha? " , she looked at him tears brimming her eyes. 

" Oru ponnu ku kozhandha porandha enna porakala naa enna? Indha oor ku enna vandhuchu? 20 varshama enakku pulla illa, poravan varavan lam enna kevalama paathitu poraanga. Naa enga ponaalum enna oru adhirstam illadhavala paakraanga. Ivanga kita lam idha kekanum nu naa enna PAAVAM panne? " , she said tears flowing out of her eyes. 

" Adhaan, enakku kedaikaatha pulla vera yaarukum irukka koodathu. Endha vaiyaala enakku kozhandhai illa nu pesnaangalo avangalukum adhe nelamai nu yosiche-" , she said when a tight slap landed on her right cheek. She lifted her eyes to see Yazhini, her eyes showing her raging anger. 

" Unakku kozhandhai illana, mathavangaloda kozhandhai ah avanga kitterndhu edukra urimai unakku yaaru kodutha? Oru family oda madhippu theriyuma unakku? Ethana kozhandhainga amma appa ve illaama valarranga theriyuma? Theriyuma di sollu! " , she angrily shot her questions her eyes tearing. Vikram patted her back calming her down which made her cry loudly and hug him. 

All of them jerked when they heard the sound of a gun fired. Vikram widened his eyes seeing Gillbert shot straight where her heartless heart was placed as she collapsed into the ground. Vikram patted her cheeks in an attempt to make her come back to senses. He had given his word that he'd bring her alive to the court. Gillbert faintly smiled whispering in Yazhini's ears , " Naa pannadhu thappu. Sorry ma" , she said and took in a long breath as she breathed her last. 

___________________

"Ayaan! Oru naalaiku onnu dhaan. Idhuku mela saapta teeth la cavity varum. ", Yazhini sternly told her toddler who was busy snatching the chocolate from his mother. He sighed and left to play with his toys knowing his mother wouldn't compromise. 

Vikram sneakily entered the kitchen when Yazhini voiced out, her eyes not moving from the sambar she was cooking, " Oii police. Apdiye nillu. Rendu naal ah veetuku varala, enna ya nenachitu irukka nee? " 

"Unna thaan" , he replied making her turn around and hit his arms with a karandi. 

Vikram shrieked and ran around the house making Yazhini chase him with her favourite weapon. He hugged her from behind, inhaling her scent when she fought hard of wriggling out. Tired, she sighed and relaxed. She bent backwards, resting her head on his chest as she said, " Yen pa varala, oru call pani solirkalam la" 

Vikram kissed her temple and grazed her earlobe whispering, " Inime panna maaten pondatti " , making her smile, turn around and they both stood there, their foreheads dashed, and basking in the comforting silence. 

Thank you so much for the response! I know I'm a bad writer, I wasn't able to give it a proper finish. Now I'm hurrying things up since I'm running short of time. 

Will meet you all very soon in my next break! Until then I love each and everyone of you who took your time to read and comment on this! 😘♥