Victoria

Written by-WildSpirit2

Victoria Amsel is the myth that lives inside of every horror story that mothers tell their children to scare them into obedience. 

Dominic was one of those children, growing up on horror stories of a vicious monster, a wicked mutation of werewolf, vampire, and witch. As a child these stories terrified Dominic but now as the Alpha of the strongest pack in the Americas, he sees past the children's stories he realizes how irrational they were. And now he has developed his own horror stories, the merciless Alpha that lusts for blood. Ceasing to believe in or fear the childish stories he focuses on ruling his kingdom, until one day the myth turns up in his territory.

***

She didn't try to pull me off and even though I was squeezing hard enough to choke a normal wolf or vampire she didn't gasp for air, hell she didn't even flinch. Instead she did the last thing I thought she'd do, she smiled. 

"Aggressive," She teased, "I like it."

 I let go roughly, making her bounce slightly against the wall. She watched me rolling her bottom lip into her mouth and biting it.

 I locked my jaw and stalked out of the room, afraid if I stood there a second longer I would take her against the wall. From behind me I could hear her breathy laugh making me pick up the pace, hurrying up the stairs to the courtyard.