Girl Next Door

Written by - mysterio_2000

"We need to start from the beginning. We need to find out who actually did it."
...
Alexandra Black's new found perfect life turns upside down when her psychotic ex-boyfriend, literally, crashes into her life with his car.

He wants her back, he'd kill anyone who comes in between him and her, even if it was Alexandra herself.

But, there's this bad boy already in the picture, who just isn't ready to give Alexandra away so easily.

Now now, this isn't the cliché story where the bad boy meets the good girl and they fall in love.

This is Alexandra Black's story about how she cleared all the mess she's made in her life, while falling in love with the green eyed bad boy all the way.

This is the story of the bad boy's Girl Next Door.
...
"You think I'm ugly?" Cole asked, faking disbelief.

"Now now, don't think yourself as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey." I said, smirking at him.

Cole's green eyes sparkled.

"I knew you were attract--wait , did you just call me a monkey?" He asked, this time really in real disbelief.
...
"I'm not the girl next door, I'm the bitch across the road."

Take your inner Nancy Drew with you, as you follow Alexandra through all of the ups and downs, while trying to seek for truth.
...
NOW COMPLETE

Needs editing.