Alpha Ocean ✔

Written by-Kat-Nova

"Move or I'll put soap in your eyes." I warned, as Ocean continued to block every step of mine.

 "You're the one who's in MY way... YOU move." He commanded with a hint of amusement in his voice. 

 "If you don't move I'll nipple cripple you..." I threatened making him bring his arms up to cover his chest.

 "Why would you want to violate mine when I always take good care of yo-" I slapped my hand over his face before the word left his mouth.

 ---- 

 A pack surrounded by tall walls. No one could come in, no one could get out.
 An Alpha notorious for using guns instead of claws. Why? No one knows. 

 Since Naya first met Ocean, she knew he's been hiding something from her. What? She was dying to find out. After all, she was an Alpha herself. It was uncommon for two Alpha's to imprint on each other. But, nothing about Ocean and Naya was normal. They had extraordinary secrets and with extraordinary responsibilities. 

 But they must figure out their purpose quickly before time runs out. 

 Before someone else much more powerful catches up to them. Someone who's been around for centuries.

 ---

 ~ Warning: This is a NON CLICHE story that doesn't normal werewolf trope on here. There are no rouges, no cliche packs or pack wars, or crazy over brooding Alphas. This is a high fantasy werewolf novel. It will not follow the usual werewolf rules nor is it set in this world.~