Princess Undercover ✔

Written by-SmashingInnocence

*Spin-Off To Mr vs Miss Delinquent. Can Be Read As A Single Book.*
*Cover by JxckAvxry*

***

Noah looked at me for a second before moving closer. I sucked the card off his lips but it faltered and fell to the ground. A second later I felt a pair of lips on mine. My eye's closed instantly as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I lifted my hand cupping Noah's cheek moving my lips in time with his.

***

Paige Allison is a noble young lady who carries herself with poise and dignity. She listens attentively. And when she speaks, she carefully chooses her words. She exercises control over her emotions and makes choices based on what's right rather than on how she feels. Though she isn't perfect, she possesses a strong sense of duty that comes with knowing she's a princess.

She doesn't demand or expect special treatment from others and chooses to refrain from bragging or boasting. Instead, she focuses on others and their needs. She doesn't have to be in the spotlight because she already knows she's a princess.

Paige loves her duties as Princess but, that doesn't mean that she doesn't enjoy her privacy. When Paige learns that she is soon to become Queen. She makes a decision which could either make or break her life.

***

"When you feel like rebelling or indulging in other questionable behaviour, remember your crown and ask yourself, Is this the conduct of a princess? My princess Qualities?"